Who is the true you? | INFJ Forum

Who is the true you?

you.jpg

The True You Values Harmony

You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be more relaxed, calm, and composed. *** I want a strong woman more than anything.

With respect to money, you spend as little as possible. *** Not really, I am horrible with my money.

You think good luck doesn't exist - reality is built on practicalities. *** VERY true

The hidden side of your personality tends to be reluctant to accept things as they are. And you are prone to think negatively. *** At times, I am quite cynical.

You are tend to think about others' feelings a lot, perhaps because you are so eager to be liked. *** This is true

When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you base your search on information from your friends. *** Not at all true.

Last edited:

You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be more relaxed, calm, and composed.

With respect to money, you are a bit stingy.

You think good luck depends on maintaining good relationships with others.

The hidden side of your personality tends to be reluctant to accept things as they are. And you are prone to think negatively.

You are tend to think about others' feelings a lot, perhaps because you are so eager to be liked.

When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you don't have any particular type in mind, but you are inclined to look for someone who will say yes when you ask him / her out.

The True You Craves Closeness

you.jpg

You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be more open with you.

With respect to money, you spend carefully and save your pennies.

You think good luck doesn't exist - reality is built on practicalities.

The hidden side of your personality tends to be methodical in your ways - with trouble adapting to the rules of society.

You are tend to think about others' feelings a lot, perhaps because you are so eager to be liked.

When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you are not too worried about finding someone right away. You're kind of laid-back in such matters.

You think good luck is something you won't attain - you expect bad luck. (Very true XD)

The hidden side of your personality tends to be methodical in your ways - with trouble adapting to the rules of society.

You are tend to think about others' feelings a lot, perhaps because you are so eager to be liked. (or to keep the peace? More likely if I wanted harmony)

When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you base your search on information from your friends.(D: )

you.jpg

With respect to money, you spend whatever you have.

When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you base your search on information from your friends.

The True You Feels Unappreciated

You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to do more for you.

With respect to money, you spend as little as possible.

The hidden side of your personality tends to be a little selfish. You only do what interests you.

You have a tendency to overdo things, but basically you value your friendships highly.

When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you will search and search until you find your perfect match.

fair enough HAHA

you.jpg

The hidden side of your personality tends to be reluctant to accept things as they are. And you are prone to think negatively.

When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you base your search on information from your friends

I got Harmony! Big surprise lol.

The True You is Romantic

You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be together with you always, no matter when or where.

With respect to money, you are a bit stingy.

You are the type of person who assumes that the world revolves around yourself.

When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you base your search on information from your friends

The hidden side of your personality tends to be a little selfish. You only do what interests you.

When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you base your search on information from your friends.

Harmony

The hidden side of your personality tends to be satisfied to care for things with a minimal amount of effort.

When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you don't have any particular type in mind, but you are inclined to look for someone who will say yes when you ask him / her out.

--------------

Pretty accurate overall, except that I don't actually have a girlfriend, which makes it rather difficult for her to be more open with me...

"How was your day honey?"

"....."

"Talk to me dammit! You never tell me anything!"

:lol:

The True You is Romantic

You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be together with you always, no matter when or where. Not at all. I want and need my own space and would expect her to also.

With respect to money, you spend as little as possible. Only true because I have very little to begin with.

You think good luck depends on maintaining good relationships with others. I wish! I have rotten luck, it runs in the family.

The hidden side of your personality tends to be satisfied to care for things with a minimal amount of effort. Sometimes this can be true, just not when it comes to people.

You are tend to think about others' feelings a lot, perhaps because you are so eager to be liked. True true

When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you will search and search until you find your perfect match. Yeah, I'm pretty gosh darn idealistic.

I did it twice --got Harmony and Beauty

Beauty one is not so nice...
The True You Values Beauty

you.jpg

You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to dress well and take care of him / herself.

You think good luck might come your way, but if it does you'll be so surprised you'll burst out laughing.

Who's The True You?

Blogthings: We'll Tell You The Truth... Someone Has To!

you.jpg

You think good luck will definitely be yours, someday.

You think good luck might come your way, but if it does you'll be so surprised you'll burst out laughing.

That's really accurate.