Where would I most likely run into a female INFJ? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Where would I most likely run into a female INFJ?

I just found out my best friend's sister is an INFJ. I gave her the test manually.

She's married and has kids, but no wonder I've been getting along with her really well. She's real cool.

It just gave me an insight in the possibilities out there.

Last edited:
I just found out my best friend's sister is an INFJ. I gave her the test manually.

She's married and has kids, but no wonder I've been getting along with her really well. She's real cool.

It just gave me an insight in the possibilities out there.

You got in there too late my friend, otherwise those could of been your kids and she could of been married to you. :m081:

I love going to book stores and browsing the different sections. I'm interested in just about everything, so I'll go down almost every aisle, and if I had an unlimited amount of time, I'd stay for hours just looking at all of the different kinds of books for sale.

I also like to stare at copies of books I already have. I don't know why. But, hey, maybe you can stand next to the section for an author you really like and wait for a girl to grab one so you can start a conversation about it. If someone started talking to me about the author of a book I was considering buying, that would definitely encourage me to open up quite a bit.

I also like going to stores like Walmart or Target that have just about everything, and I like looking down obscure aisles there, too. Like I said, I like looking at everything, picking things up, looking at what kinds of new items are out, etc. I typically avoid the entertainment sections of stores (or going to places like FYE or Sam Goody) unless I'm specifically going to pick up one thing because they tend to have the most people in them.

I spend a lot of time at the public library. I mean, when I'm not in class, I'm just looking for more books to read.

I definitely don't spend much time in parts of malls other than book stores and sometimes a small selection of specialty shops; nowhere in the adjoining areas or anything, and I don't spend much time in clothing stores geared specifically towards young people. I don't go to Starbucks. (I refuse to pay $5 for a cup of hot chocolate, which is all I would order if I went there.) And you'll notice I really only mentioned stores (+ a library). Well, you won't find me hiking up a mountain. To answer another post, I definitely wouldn't go to a night club unless I were being blackmailed. (This is not a joke, as I've no idea what I would even do once I got there.)

Last edited:
Running into one would be a bit rude, I think. I suppose anywhere with a lot of tripping hazards, or a narrow alley/hallway though.

Running into one would be a bit rude, I think. I suppose anywhere with a lot of tripping hazards, or a narrow alley/hallway though.

You gave me an idea:

accidenteh.jpg

The INFJ is in their world, the ENTP is going to a different world, while both forgetting are which world they're in the first place.

It all makes sense now! :D

You gave me an idea:

accidenteh.jpg

The INFJ is in their world, the ENTP is going to a different world, while both forgetting are which world they're in the first place.

It all makes sense now! :D

lol!

If you saw me on the streets, I'd most likely look...not very INFJ-ish. I wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, sometimes glitter, and lipgloss. I have layered hair and bangs. During the winter, I usually wear jackets/skirts/tights/boots. I keep my nails painted. In the summer, I wear short skirts/shorts, heels/flip flops, and tank tops/tshirts. I also like wearing knee high socks. I like dressing up, lol.

Anyways...I honestly don't go out all that much anymore x:. But when I do...grocery store, library, mall, fast food places, book stores, etc.

Oh man, I don't really fit the INFJ image...LOL

If you saw me on the streets, I'd most likely look...not very INFJ-ish. I wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, sometimes glitter, and lipgloss. I have layered hair and bangs. During the winter, I usually wear jackets/skirts/tights/boots. I keep my nails painted. In the summer, I wear short skirts/shorts, heels/flip flops, and tank tops/tshirts. I also like wearing knee high socks. I like dressing up, lol.

Anyways...I honestly don't go out all that much anymore x:. But when I do...grocery store, library, mall, fast food places, book stores, etc.

hmmm what you've just described can fit a 4w3 INFJ...is that your enneagram typing? if not, oh well-- INFJs come in different gift wrappings!

:D I'm like this too. I have a thing about grooming, especially with my hair. And I'm layered and banged too. And I have a shoe fetish.

I like tight jeans and high heels. I just do me and it feels right.

But I do get the spacey disco attire thing going on sometimes. That's fun.

As for me: Having coffee somewhere with a friend, almost everywhere sketching or photographing things, art galleries, art stores, cinema, book stores and libraries. Oh and on the train, because I don't like to drive. I certainly won't be found in bars or clubs very often. If I'm there, I'm probably the one looking for a way to escape.

I love bookstores, art museums, thrift stores (I like to find quirky/interesting clothing items.. especially shoes/accessories)/interesting stores in the city. But I haaaate busy, crowded shopping malls.

Libraries!!!! I'll say it one more time: Libraries!!!!!!!!

I'm yet to find INFJs who are not quite regular users of libraries. I wonder what were they doing before the invention of public libraries. Ah, yeah! Of course - they made them public! :D

I'm screwed, because libraries make me nervous, I just feel like a wrongdoer, when I get there, as if I don't belong, and I'm not invited... it's probably some odd phobia of mine. It's not the books, I love the feeling to have lots of books around me, I enjoy books, but the library as an organization has created within me this association with superiority, up to which I couldn't live. Dunno why... I can only theorize that it was because I was a loud kid, and it is considered very bad to be loud in libraries, so that has induced some suppressed feeling of guilt within me.

OMG, you sound just like my best friend who is (surprise, surprise) also an ENFP. :) I can't believe how similar is what you wrote and what she said a few weeks ago. She would add one more reason to be nervous in the library and that's people who work there and tend to look at you like you are a criminal for not returning the book in time. :)

And I wouldn't say that you're screwed because you ENFP are funny people and I met some of your type often in front of University libraries having nice chats with ones who came out to take a break. So don't go inside. :)

On my list are libraries (I'm a proud user of three different libraries because sometimes I'm not patient enough to wait for someone to return the book I want from one, so I just visit all three if necessary), that coffee shop/book store kind of places where you can sit and read and have coffee with it (person who came to that idea had to be INFJ), also parks, public zoo and botanical gardens.

If I'm standing in the street waiting for something or somebody I'm almost always reading a book, and some guys at my faculty told me that they noticed that they have never seen me without a book either.

I'm not to much for clubbing but occasionally I go with close friends to some rock or blues place, and I guess that that is probably the only time when someone wouldn't peg me as an INFJ.

Yes, I too love my local libraries... Did you know you can reserve books from other libraries in the same branch and have them sent to your favorite one for pickup?!? Awesome.

Anyway, where to find me: basically anywhere I need to be to function, such as work, grocery stores (natural foods stores especially), Libraries (though I come with a purpose and won't stay there reading, as I have a cozy home), the bank, farmer's market, and school, if I ever get back to college. Apart from where I have to go, I'm pretty fond of parks. If I were walking from point A to B, however, I wouldn't typically talk to any strangers...unless I'm putting groceries into my car, which was a golden opportunity for a guy to hit on me once before. Stalked me all through Vons, he did, and I'm a fast walker.
Good luck in your pursuit, I know it was happenstance that brought my INTJ to me at a party neither of us would have otherwise attended if my roommate didn't throw it and coax his college buddy to come...

Check under trees. If you see someone reading/sketching/writing under a tree, there's a much higher chance they are an INFJ. If they look like they are coming out of a daze when you introduce yourself, but seem to have seen you coming, then it is even MORE likely.

Check under trees. If you see someone reading/sketching/writing under a tree, there's a much higher chance they are an INFJ. If they look like they are coming out of a daze when you introduce yourself, but seem to have seen you coming, then it is even MORE likely.

Or in trees for that matter to, calm tranquil places.