Where would I most likely run into a female INFJ? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Where would I most likely run into a female INFJ?

Library
Bookstore
Community Center
Volunteering... just about anywhere
Gym
Coffee House
Jazz Bar
Music Store
Poking around boutiques in a quiet part of town

Hmm. Where clubs are concerned, I'll go. I'll be absolutely torn up from the floor up, but I'll go. But I don't go to "pick up" or be "picked up." Sometimes I just want to get lost in the crowd and dance. I love dancing.

If you're looking for me actively socializing, however, you're most likely to find me at a house party.

YES!!!

Yeah, that's why I go to this gay club called Forbidden. I never get hit on by creepy guys, everyone is really nice, and some people can ACTUALLY dance so they're fun to watch, but no one cares if you can or not. There is ALL different kinds of people there. And there are places to seclude oneself with friends. haha. It's the best. ^_^

Maybe I need to try this! :) Since I graduated I haven't been clubbing much at all. I do miss going out to dance every now and then, just not the creepy guys.

:decision:

Hmm...

Do you pay attention to what you wear? Are clothes more of an expression or just something to put on so to speak? If you could call your style something, what would you call it? Or you don't pay attention to it all together?

I ask because (along with the first question) I'm trying to get a good idea of how a INFJ is in person. I'm mentally painting the picture so I don't overlook 'em.

All of the INFJs I know, myself included, wear casually unidentifiable clothes. We all have a personal sense of style, that isn't flashy, fancy, or fashionable. We dress 'nice' but never over dress, and seem to steer clear of clothes with messages unless there is personal significance (example, we rarely wear T-shirts that say anything unless it is a reference to a personal moment or person we care about).

We seem to have a fashionably neutral look. It's really odd that we all do it, and once you key in on it you'll recognize it fairly quickly.

Places I usually hangout:

INFJ Forums
Tinychat.com/infjs
Gym
Salsa Socials
Grocery Stores
Fabric Stores
Flea Markets
Clubs
Museums

Last edited:
Nowhere, they only exist online, and we all know that there really are no females on the internet anyway...so the conclusion is, infj females are fictional.

Nowhere, they only exist online, and we all know that there really are no females on the internet anyway...so the conclusion is, infj females are fictional.

:lol:

You made me think of that picture...

Behind the 18/f/pix is this:

fat_guy_in_girl_underwear5.jpg

All of the INFJs I know, myself included, wear casually unidentifiable clothes. We all have a personal sense of style, that isn't flashy, fancy, or fashionable. We dress 'nice' but never over dress, and seem to steer clear of clothes with messages unless there is personal significance (example, we rarely wear T-shirts that say anything unless it is a reference to a personal moment or person we care about).

We seem to have a fashionably neutral look. It's really odd that we all do it, and once you key in on it you'll recognize it fairly quickly.

NOD NOD NOD.

This!

Lol!

Yep. That's me.

Also, i did a poll a while back on this, it seems most INFJ females prefer to have long hair.

I like my hair shorter in the back and longer in the front usually a bob. I mean I like long hair, but I get moody with my hair.. right now it's short. I'm not really into fashion, I shop at thrift stores, I accessorize. Hats, bandanas, cute shoes. I match, but have my own way of doing it. I like to look cute, but am not gonna pay a fortune for it. I actually like wearing tshirts that say silly catch phrases on them but more than anything, whatever I'm wearing is going to be comfortable. Cute and comfortable. Occasionally I'll feel like stepping it up a bit and put on heels instead of sneakers, with a nice pair of jeans and a cute top, but I can wear that same outfit with just a twist, switch the jeans with jean skirt add tights, sneakers and a hat and it's comfy casual.

I like clothes, I just have my own way of mixing it up a bit. Now, the only time I go all out though is weddings and church. Then I wear dresses, heels, make up etc.. but other than that, comfy casual is pretty much it. :)

Last edited:
Clothes are expensive damn it!

I enjoy buying clothes, but I don't know if I really have a distinct style. I don't like things that are overly trendy. I look for clothes that fit me well and are comfortable, but not sloppy. "Fashionably neutral" sounds about right! I think my accessories are more unique than my clothes - I love interesting jewelry and scarves. And I do like my hair long, although it's been all kinds of different lengths over the years.

I'm an older INFJ but I can tell you that I like comfortable unassuming clothes (pretty much echoing what everyone else has said). If I had a style, it would be the J. Jill catalog or Eddie Bauer casual. More or less.

I don't like wearing patterns unless they're accessories and I usually wear neutrals, and/or pastels

I like comfy/casual clothes, but if I do dress up, it would be classy and elegant over flashy or showy. I also like flannel :B

And I actually enjoy clubs and parties. However, I would be going with friends, and I would be with them most or all of the time. I wouldn't look like an introvert either -- expect Fe and Ne to be at the foreground.

Other places: library, coffee shop, home, internet, weird places where there are no other people, pretending to be attacked by zombies in campus buildings, etc.

I just wanted to add that at the univerisity you are likely to find me sitting outside my next classroom reading, at the library, alone at a table in the cafeteria, or in the computer lab. Otherwise I'm in my car or gone home for the day. :)

And long hair is good for hiding behind.