What's your type of humor? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What's your type of humor?

the Ham
(48% dark, 46% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

Apparently I am funny when I am angry. I wonder if this relates?

(24% dark, 46% spontaneous, 37% vulgar)

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

the Ham

(43% dark, 42% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)

your humor style:

Your result for The 3 Variable Funny Test ...
the Wit

(52% dark, 38% spontaneous, 37% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

Interesting, its saying "The Comic" is the most common type, but we have more getting "The Wit" than anything. Hmm.....

the Prankster
(43% dark, 23% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

the Wit
(52% dark, 27% spontaneous, 37% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

I've taken this before ...

the Wit
(57% dark, 31% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/.

the Ham

(38% dark, 50% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)
your humor style:

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

5091351682843784597.gif

our result for The 3 Variable Funny Test ...
the Prankster
(33% dark, 31% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

:md:

the Ham

(29% dark, 58% spontaneous, 37% vulgar)
your humor style:

5091351682843784597.gif

the Ham

(48% dark, 42% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)
your humor style:

The 3 variable funny test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-3-variable-funny-test

My result:
[h=2]the Cutting Edge[/h] (57% dark, 50% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi

9572076585806942427.gif

the Idiot Savant

(43% dark, 65% spontaneous, 74% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Edith
1663872520735005819.gif

[h=2]the Wit[/h]
(57% dark, 31% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)

the Ham

(33% dark, 58% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)

your humor style:

^ ^ ^ ^
(really? will ferrell and will smith both like me? gawd i didn't even know they knew about me...imagine that.)

1663872520735005819.gif
the Wit
(57% dark, 23% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

[h=2]the Wit[/h](76% dark, 35% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

-Anna

The Wit
(67% dark, 23% spontaneous, 5% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

[h=2]the Shock Jock[/h] (57% dark, 54% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.

the Ham

(48% dark, 62% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
your humor style: