What's your type of humor? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What's your type of humor?

the Ham

(29% dark, 42% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

the Ham

(33% dark, 58% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)

your humor style:

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

^ ^ ^ ^
(really? will ferrell and will smith both like me? gawd i didn't even know they knew about me...imagine that.)

the Ham

(48% dark, 62% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
your humor style:

the Ham

(29% dark, 42% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)

your humor style:

Maybe it's just me but our sense of humor sounds delicious.

the Ham
(29% dark, 65% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)

your humor style:

@CAptain Scrumptious is more like it :m131:

Psst! look at Endersgone's post, he's one of us.

the Ham
(29% dark, 65% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)

your humor style:

Hey man :D

[MENTION=3920]CAptain[/MENTION] [MENTION=4798]Endersgone[/MENTION]

So I'm assuming we are to be called The Hams from this point on? haha. I'll bring the green eggs. Jk >_<

looks like the hams should start a club

Give those hams a Hamms! (Yes, Virginia, at one time cartoons *did* sell beer...)

[video=youtube;oq6wYSo9uPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq6wYSo9uPM[/video]

Couldn't finish it. It was offensive from the first page and then it got worse because I had never seen ANY of the movies mentioned.

the Idiot Savant

(33% dark, 58% spontaneous, 58% vulgar)

your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

[h=2]the Prankster[/h] (48% dark, 38% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.

the Prankster

(48% dark, 38% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.

the Ham

(10% dark, 69% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)

your humor style:

the Ham
(38% dark, 46% spontaneous, 37% vulgar)
your humor style:

[h=2]the Wit
(62% dark, 31% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)
[/h]

Oh cool, another wit. I'm so surprised!

the Wit
(62% dark, 31% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)

Oh cool, another wit. I'm so surprised!

I wasn't "dark" enough for that one. :3 Can't you see my halo?? *rusty, bent faux halo tumbles to the ground with a resounding thud* Errr, ignore that... I was on the fence at 48%, so ended up as a "prankster." Makes me feel like I have a quota of shenanigans I should be getting into right now...

Reactions: Jill Hives