Of
The
Week

You brought this upon you.
giphy.gif
Lmfao :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Time to rub my lamp, wifey.

Maybe!

I usually throw a little bit of Fe in there first, of course. These days I like to go for something like this: "Ok, I can tell you what I really think, but keep in mind that this is only my opinion, even if it's expressed forcefully", or something along those lines.
Much more tactful than I lol.

I just want to get to the point. If someone is in distress, however,I am just going to be present and listen and empathize. I realize then that now is not the time for problem solving. It's not helpful if you're in that state. But if someone is going to complain about a problem or bring it up I'm more direct.

Much more tactful than I lol.

I just want to get to the point. If someone is in distress, however,I am just going to be present and listen and empathize. I realize then that now is not the time for problem solving. It's not helpful if you're in that state. But if someone is going to complain about a problem or bring it up I'm more direct.

Yes I'm very tactful usually. I'm often called 'diplomatic'. But technically speaking, diplomacy is the art of sending strong messages in a velvety envelope, and I relate to that completely ;)

Crying.
Infp confirmed.

This is the most unINTJ gif on the internet.

(I actually think you're an infj.)

Haha, yeah. I think so too. I think I've finally reached a decent level of certainty on that score.

Yes I'm very tactful usually. I'm often called 'diplomatic'. But technically speaking, diplomacy is the art of sending strong messages in a velvety envelope, and I relate to that completely ;)
Sometimes I have to call my brother to ask him how to write a proper condolences message on a card. No joke. Or how to word a certain response.
I feel like I am not so great at messaging. Which is weird because it's not that I can't relate to other people. I just lack the velveteen touch.
But he is an ENFJ. I also think this forum helps me develop my Fe a bit, too.

I agree @flower, it wasn't a silly test at all. I was able to look at where my mind is right now while tackling current affairs of life. [No wonder I feel so exahusted having to be practical and grounded all the time rather than being able to fly high in my imaginings and day-dreamy optimism. ;) Perhaps now I can relax and take a timeout so I can. ♡]

No it's not stupid at all. And you never post anything stupid. It seems accurate for a few people. But @Ren is def not an INTJ and @Sandie33 is not an ISFP. It's interesting how the results can change based on what may be going on atm for someone.
Great observation @acd :D there is no way I'm a natural ISFP, lol. This result makes me wonder if it's my artist's voice though. With my speculations that my Dad is ISTJ, it may just be my trying to meet him halfway. Or it's perhaps common ground between my normal INFJ and that Cold Dragon Bitch ENTJ when I'm in commander mode, lol :tearsofjoy:

Awww @Ren :hug: You're just sweet.

This wasn't a silly idea at all @flower. The best confirmation is the mere fact that so many of us are involved in this discussion :smile:
Also, personally it never hurts to have yet one more confirmation that I am an INFJ :wink:

You Are the ISFP "Virtuoso"

You are both a realist and an idealist. Whether you're creating art, starting a business, or helping at an animal shelter - everything you do stems from an inner sense of purpose. You have a deeply-held set of core values that you strive to live in harmony with. Because honesty is so important to you, you have a finely-tuned awareness of other people’s honesty levels. You use your sense of practicality and human awareness to help people, solve problems, and make an emotional impact.

Your strengths include (but are not limited to):

• Unique ability to sense dishonesty in others
  • Drive to stand up for the "underdogs"
  • Realistic, pragmatic outlook
  • Strong attention-to-detail

I agree @flower, it wasn't a silly test at all. I was able to look at where my mind is right now while tackling current affairs of life. [No wonder I feel so exahusted having to be practical and grounded all the time rather than being able to fly high in my imaginings and day-dreamy optimism. ;) Perhaps now I can relax and take a timeout so I can. ♡]

Aw okay, good to know, Sandie. :blush:

This wasn't a silly idea at all @flower. The best confirmation is the mere fact that so many of us are involved in this discussion :smile:
Also, personally it never hurts to have yet one more confirmation that I am an INFJ :wink:

Lol. I'm glad to hear that. :blush: Yeah, I can notice and see now how this is a funny thread, because of all the wonderful people being involved.