What's Your Personality Type? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What's Your Personality Type?

You are the INTP "Prodigy"

As the prodigy personality type, you approach everything with a combination of skepticism and curiosity. You spend your life creating a vast internal framework where every piece of data is sifted into the most precise categories and connected to everything else. You have a knack for modifying and adapting to situations and solving novel problems that require innovation and creativity. Because you tend to have strong intuition, you see possibilities beyond the present and obvious. You love to theorize and discuss abstract relationships and connections. You like to do things in new ways and are bored when you have to follow a pre-ordained routine.

Your Strengths Include:

• Ability to troubleshoot effectively
  • A sense of the logical connections between things
  • Creativity
  • Innovative approach to problem-solving

You are the INTP "Prodigy"

As the prodigy personality type, you approach everything with a combination of skepticism and curiosity. You spend your life creating a vast internal framework where every piece of data is sifted into the most precise categories and connected to everything else. You have a knack for modifying and adapting to situations and solving novel problems that require innovation and creativity. Because you tend to have strong intuition, you see possibilities beyond the present and obvious. You love to theorize and discuss abstract relationships and connections. You like to do things in new ways and are bored when you have to follow a pre-ordained routine.

Your Strengths Include:

• Ability to troubleshoot effectively
  • A sense of the logical connections between things
  • Creativity
  • Innovative approach to problem-solving

Sorted.

What almost guarantees my getting T is that for every question of the sort: "When you give advice to someone, do you tend more to put yourself in their shoes and feel with them or focus on the facts and what to do" I always answer the latter, because that is honestly always my approach.

james-franco-wink.gif

You are the INTJ "Philosopher"

As an INTJ you are strategic, forward-thinking, and visionary. You seem to grasp the underlying reason for things and can sense how situations will unfold in the future. You go through life with an, "if this, then that" approach to everything. Because of this you see threads of meaning that many other people miss. You love exploring ideas, theories, and abstract possibilities. You also enjoy putting your ideas to the test in the real world. Being objective, logical, and effective is important to you.

Your Strengths Include:

• Ability to foresee future implications
  • Logical, objective way of solving problems
  • Insight into the underlying meaning for things
  • Strategic, analytical perspective
Don't worry, at least you're a philosopher.

Welcome to INTJ club:
- Pros: smart
- Cons: cunt

What almost guarantees my getting T is that for every question of the sort: "When you give advice to someone, do you tend more to put yourself in their shoes and feel with them or focus on the facts and what to do" I always answer the latter, because that is honestly always my approach.
I try to do this too. I try to problem solve. At least most of the time I think I do. But I think this is just ingrained in me from my job now. Which is to listen to issues and come up with ways to problem solve. So if someone starts telling me about a problem, I start throwing out resources and a web of ways to approach the issue.
If that's the case the first take I ever took when I was 15 I was infj!

Mbti can't pin it downnn
This quiz is wrong for almost everyone here lol.

If that's the case the first take I ever took when I was 15 I was infj!

Mbti can't pin it downnn

I agree, but consider also that your self-awareness might not have been at its apex when you were 15.

I got ENTP the first time I took it and I think I was 18.

Aww, that's disappointing...

ou are the INTJ "Philosopher"

Result Image
v

As an INTJ you are strategic, forward-thinking, and visionary. You seem to grasp the underlying reason for things and can sense how situations will unfold in the future. You go through life with an, "if this, then that" approach to everything. Because of this you see threads of meaning that many other people miss. You love exploring ideas, theories, and abstract possibilities. You also enjoy putting your ideas to the test in the real world. Being objective, logical, and effective is important to you.

Your Strengths Include:

• Ability to foresee future implications
  • Logical, objective way of solving problems
  • Insight into the underlying meaning for things
  • Strategic, analytical perspective

I should've picked more feely, heart-y options. I'm a big love, honest!