What's Your Personality Type? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What's Your Personality Type?

Aww, that's disappointing...

ou are the INTJ "Philosopher"

Result Image
v

As an INTJ you are strategic, forward-thinking, and visionary. You seem to grasp the underlying reason for things and can sense how situations will unfold in the future. You go through life with an, "if this, then that" approach to everything. Because of this you see threads of meaning that many other people miss. You love exploring ideas, theories, and abstract possibilities. You also enjoy putting your ideas to the test in the real world. Being objective, logical, and effective is important to you.

Your Strengths Include:

• Ability to foresee future implications
  • Logical, objective way of solving problems
  • Insight into the underlying meaning for things
  • Strategic, analytical perspective

I should've picked more feely, heart-y options. I'm a big love, honest!
Stop trying.

You tell them what to do because you see the goal. I tell them what is possible to achieve the goal or possible consequences. Ni vs Ne?

Maybe!

I usually throw a little bit of Fe in there first, of course. These days I like to go for something like this: "Ok, I can tell you what I really think, but keep in mind that this is only my opinion, even if it's expressed forcefully", or something along those lines.

Lol, I can see why, it was hard for me too. It's just a silly test.

Yeah, somehow I always have a way to post the most stupidest tests here on the forum.
No it's not stupid at all. And you never post anything stupid. It seems accurate for a few people. But @Ren is def not an INTJ and @Sandie33 is not an ISFP. It's interesting how the results can change based on what may be going on atm for someone.

Nope.
Most fun
Funniest

We're optimists in training.

lol :grimacing:

I'm usually an optimistic person, but of course not in this mental state...

No it's not stupid at all. And you never post anything stupid. It seems accurate for a few people. But @Ren is def not an INTJ and @Sandie33 is not an ISFP. It's interesting how the results can change based on what may be going on atm for someone.

Okay, good. I see and I agree.