Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What's your favorite movie of all time?

Last edited:
Sound of Music

Reactions: Quiet
Well thats impossible to say.

I went through a phase of loving Equilibrium (2002) a bit too much but the same could be said for quite a few films!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0238380/?ref_=nv_sr_1

If I had to choose by genres I could place The Notebook as my most loved romantic film. Mr Gosling at his best... *swoons*

I could not choose in terms of sci-fi probably ever. It would be wrong to do so.

... Actually, I haven't watched Equilibrium in a couple of years. It may be time to watch it again.

I went through a phase of loving Equilibrium (2002) a bit too much but the same could be said for quite a few films!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0238380/?ref_=nv_sr_1

If I had to choose by genres I could place The Notebook as my most loved romantic film. Mr Gosling at his best... *swoons*

I could not choose in terms of sci-fi probably ever. It would be wrong to do so.

... Actually, I haven't watched Equilibrium in a couple of years. It may be time to watch it again.

Good movie

I cant pick just one favourite...im sorry....i really tried...i like different ones for different reasons
The Matrix, Slumdog millionaire, Kung Fu Hustle, The Protector, Talladega Nights, The Endless Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Dark City, Zoolander, Pink Panther with Peter Sellers, The Spongebob Squarepants movie, The Watchmen, Being John Malcovich, Barbarella, all the Star Trek movies, all the Star Wars movies, Stargate, The Terminator, Horton Hears a Who, Step Brothers, Clerks, The Wedding Singer, Fight Club, Braveheart, The Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, The Princess Bride, Eastern Promises, Kill Bill, Saw 1, Love in Times of Cholera, Apocalypto, Forest Gump, Chicago, Howl's Moving Castle, and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang..

Reactions: Gaze
Breakfast at Tiffany's, Memoirs of a Geisha, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Slumdog Millionaire, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Forrest Gump, Marie Antoinette, old Finnish black and white movies (so funny!), James Bond movies, Amélie, Hayao Miyazaki's movies, Coco Before Chanel. Then one French movie which name I don't remember.

Leon: The Professional, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Vicky Christina Barcelona, Memoirs of a Geisha, Wreck it Ralph, Hachiko, Helter Skelter (2012), Barfi, Up, .. Many more XD

Reactions: flower
A reviewer once said: "The best movies are ones that touch the soul". There are a number of excellent movies I thouroughly enjoy. But the emotion I got from watching The Shawshank Redemption for the first time as a teenager was unbelievable and unforgettable. The sense of injustice and violence, portrayals of human nature, hope, friendship and redemption were really powerful and moved me to the core. It has remained my favorite so far.

Bah
Its a wonderful life. Always. Alien. Aliens.
I cant do this there are too many.

Breakfast at Tiffany's, Memoirs of a Geisha, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Slumdog Millionaire, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Forrest Gump, Marie Antoinette, old Finnish black and white movies (so funny!), James Bond movies, Amélie, Hayao Miyazaki's movies, Coco Before Chanel. Then one French movie which name I don't remember.

Good picks. I especially like the ones highlighted.

The Unsaid, Frailty (2001), The Core, Girl interrupted...

Man On Fire...............I'm a professional, I'm a professional.
The Gladiator.............Are you not entertained?
Shooter....................You don't understand; they killed my dog.
The Professional...........This is from Matilda.

Last edited:
Princess Mononoke by Hayao Miyazaki

Miyazaki is my favorite director, hands down.

Book of Eli is my favorite because he's like a futurist Old Testament character and those guys were totally badass!

The day after tommorow, War of the Worlds, Saw I,II,III,IV,V,VI,3D, 300 series, The Gladiator, Jeepers Creepers 1-2, Apocalypto, Passion of the Christ, Pixar &Dreamworks Animations.

Are you trying to guess my security question on my IT account?