What Would You do? Imagination game | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What Would You do? Imagination game

take a trip to places I've been wanting to go.

WWYD if you could turn invisible whenever you wanted?

I would use it for both good and evil. Several people would wake up to finding a surprise of things they need given to them by people who should pay.

What would you do if you could create the future?

I can't say
Because I may

What would you do if the sea started spinning where you were?

I would go for a ride on a floating device until it stopped, hopefully it would stop.

What would you do if a tiger was running towards you?

I would not die. How I accomplish this is currently unforeseen due to difficulties regarding the crystal ball that I gaze into every night. Right now it is somewhere between coming out unscathed or ending up as a triple amputee with no genitals.

WWYD if you were actually stuck in the role of Jim Carrey in The Truman Show in your current life?

(linked in case you have no idea of the movie)

I've seen that movie. It was so messed up... I think I might overreact a little. (understatement of the century)
Think about it, it would be the biggest betrayal of trust in human history...

WWYD if War of the Worlds happened :p?

Annihilate.

115074_1342888756_large.jpg

WWYD if you could travel anywhere in the universe instantaneously, while being impervious to whatever conditions you encounter?

Go to an asteroid, sit there and watch the universe until the asteroid clashes somewhere. Explore then repeat.
Good pic btw.

WWYD if you could choose between saving one or four people you know nothing about and if you don't choose they all die?

I would save the four, and send the first of them to save the one while I was saving the other three.

WWYD if you could live your life again?

Sadly, I would probably make all of the same mistakes and choices just because of who I am. If I could be another person entirely, I might do things differently.

What would you do if you stepped outside one morning and you were transported to the time and place when your parents met?

Sadly, I would probably make all of the same mistakes and choices just because of who I am. If I could be another person entirely, I might do things differently.

What would you do if you stepped outside one morning and you were transported to the time and place when your parents met?

I'd make sure they wouldn't get together and tell them their future as it happened in my timeline, and I would give my dad a list of things to get into with dates on which they happen.
That way the dude would be all set up to fulfill his dreams and should I become his son again in that timeline I would be leading a different but not necessarily better life and the same would be for him, my mom, and siblings.

WWYD If tomorrow you wake up, stand infront of god or some other high entity, and you are given the once in an existence opportunity to be reincarnated into the exact person, animal, form, being you want to be on the condition that you have to go through the process of growing up all over again?

I would murder the deity and take it's place.

WWYD if a very powerful individual, one with the means to destroy your life suddenly became overly attached to you. I mean in a "I'll kill you if you leave me" kind of way.

hire a hitman

WWYD if the sun set and didn't rise the next day?

I'd quickly create the universe....

WWYD if I showed up instead?

bask in the glory that is [MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION] of course

WWYD if you discovered you were seeing the color red as blue?

Reactions: just me
Take the blue pill.

WWWYD if you found out you fathered (mothered?) a child you never knew existed and they came looking for you.

Have a DNA test done, and if the kid turns out to be right, then hell, I'd want to get to know him/her.

WWYD if the internet ceased to exist forever in every way shape and form?
(You would still have computers and such, but no more communication between a multitude of them)

find out how it happened through the inte- oh snap. i guess i'd read a book

WWYD if you lost your pet cat?

find out how it happened through the inte- oh snap. i guess i'd read a book

WWYD if you lost your pet cat?

Search for her all day. and if it turned out she had passed away, I would cry, cry a lot...

WWYD if you saw someone new as you passed by them on the street and experienced the world slowing down and your heart skip a beat for just that moment that the person was in your proximity?

I would remember that if they only captured my heart for a moment then they don't have a place in my life for longer than that.

WWYD if lemonade was actually made by squeezing oranges?