What would take over? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What would take over?

Humans are definitely not the dominant species on earth. Tell that to bacteria. Hell, tell it to any small animals like insects who's world view is very small.

Humans are definitely not the dominant species on earth. Tell that to bacteria. Hell, tell it to any small animals like insects who's world view is very small.

Dominant, sentient species. :mpick:

I have no idea. Simply because it would take an extremely long time for a species to evolve and take root here. So I would say something that does not exsist yet. Up until that point, there will be no said "dominit" species.

whatever it is it's going to have individuality, a tribal instinct and opposable thumbs. prairie dogs perhaps

Uh guys...

1188245238-1188061888083.jpg

I've often suspected cats had intelligence enough to take over... It's kinda like they're our apprentices, sitting back and learning the job.

As much as I love cats, and I do, I don't imagine a world dominated by cats would be a pleasant place to live. I've lived with cats for 40 years and believe they come in as many types as humans, and easily with as many agendas.

Of my two current cats, I think Turtle would be a better, more ambivalent, more hands-off ruler. Filly is a tyrant with a short temper and an overinflated opinion of herself. She also prefers the dogs to us or her fellow species member, which suggests she's delusional, and might consider genocide an option.

But then we wouldn't have to worry about all that, since we'd be gone :m129:

apes-trio.jpg

[/thread]

I heart Planet of the Apes :m035:

Hahar! Got to be quick around here...