What types are your siblings? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What types are your siblings?

My brother is an ISTJ and my sister hasn't done the test but I'm certain she's an E.. I'd probably guess ENFP. I'd never get her to concentrate long enough to do the test though. Hah!

I have two younger brothers. I typed Steve as ESFJ, which turns out to be what he tested as on the official MBTI.
Mike has never taken the test, but I figure he is ISTX.

I was closer with Steve growing up, but don't talk with either of them very often now.

I'm thinking it has more to do with the fact that I am the oldest, with 3.5-4.5 years
between them and myself and only a year between the two of them, in addition
to being the only girl in the family, than necessarily anything MBTI related.

I haven't forced my family to take the test but here is my opinion of my siblings

Oldest Sister: ISFP--she did take the test and this seems to fit
Me: INTJ--Argue it you want :)
Middle Sister: ESTP--the only extrovert. If the phone rang in our home she was the ONLY one who raced to answer it. Extremely outgoing people person but not terribly concerned with other's feelings so I don't get an F vibe from her.
Only Brother: INFP--talented writer with a wicked sense of humor and sensitivity
Youngest Sister: ISFP--she is very quiet. I am not totally sure she isn't a thinker.

Oh lawrd. Now certain things make total sense. My brother is the same type as my husband. O-o There is a certain trait that is related between them that brings about insecurity on my part. How weird, I used to tell my husband (when we were first dating) ... "You are acting just like XYZ!" haha

Mom-ESTJ (My mother and I always butt heads. Funny, I used to think it was b/c we were too much alike. O-o)
Dad -INFJ (I have a close relationship with my father. He always understood me.)
SIS -ESFJ (The party girl with all the friends. I wanted to be like her when I was young.)
BRO-ISTJ (Always treated me like the dumb little sister.)

Reactions: mochi
I'm not 100% sure but...

Dad: ISTJ
Mom: INFP
Sister: INFJ
Younger sister: ENFP
Brother: ISTJ
Me: I dunno lolololol
Younger brother: ESTJ
Even younger bro: ISTJ
Baby of the family: Ball of energy

dad: enfj
mom: isfp
sister: esfj
step dad: entj
step bro: entj
step bro: isfp

I'm not 100% sure but...

Dad: ISTJ
Mom: INFP
Sister: INFJ
Younger sister: ENFP
Brother: ISTJ
Me: I dunno lolololol
Younger brother: ESTJ
Even younger bro: ISTJ
Baby of the family: Ball of energy

That's quite a large family! :)

I think John finally decided he was an INFP...and I've known for years that I'm an INFP also...but our parents are definite sensors, which definitely explains why our parents never really "got" us. Far as I can tell, Mom is an ISFP (though at times I think she may actually be ESFP) and Dad is a full-blooded ISTJ.

One of my sisters is mostly an IxFP. She is a workaholic, takes care of herself and her looks, makes sure her clothing looks nice, "unique" lol, in high school she'd always dress very uniquely with a bunch of colours (Think visual kei). She hates kids and never wants to have them in the future, doesn't care for meaning in life, pretty open minded to risky behaviour. She also is very passive aggressive and hides away and stays silent during conflicts. (Scored INFP in human metrics)

My two other sisters are quite different. It's been hard to type them but I believe they're both some sort of xxFJ. It could be because they are both authority figures to me.

They both are somewhat scary and very involved in my life.. 2nd oldest seems very xNFJ, but she has displayed strong values and beliefs for herself and has stuck with them, without listening or caring about what anyone else says or think. There's something 'scary' about her, but not in a bad way. Like scary in a type of way that you will respect her and listen to her. She's also very goal oriented and constantly tells me to envision goals for myself. xD (typical older sister advice?). (Scored INFJ in human metrics)

The oldest has scored as ENFJ in human metrics. Not sure what her type is. She's very extraverted, born to be a mom, very selfless and extremely giving, complains a lot, kind of controlling in regards to what I do (Only because she cares). She's probably ExFJ.

Both older sisters always accuse the 3rd oldest of being "selfish."

My sisters have been a huge influence on me. I feel like a mix of them all, to be honest. I'm probably the least workaholic out of all of them. My IxFP sister tells me that I come off as very "straight up" and "scary" at times too.. Whatever that means xD.

I wonder if there are ominous entities tracking our feels, and information like this. Like google

Oldest Me- INTJ
Second Sibling Brother- INTP (We fight like cats and dogs. I can set him off just with a look)
Third Sibling Sister- INFP
Youngest Sibling Sister- ESFP

My Parents are both Ne types ENTP and INFP we have so much Ne floating around it would make you sick. I grew up in pig sty and had way too much freedom. I was never once asked to clean my room or do my homework. Kind of a weird upbringing.

My sister is actually an enfj, which I found funny because she is actually an extraverted me

There are six siblings in my family, three introverts of various kinds and three extroverts of the same variety. I had the extros and one of the intros do humanmetric tests five years ago but I lost the results.

Thing is, the other two introverts have been ostracized. One for Alcoholism and the other for serial marriagerial duschebaggery.

Just last week when my brother was visiting I made the point that our families pattern of pushing out people that we disapprove of represents a familial failure. He got so mad that I had to leave the bar for 45 mins. In fact I am sure that if it were not for the fact that I under went psychotherapy (which all but one of my siblings would consent to) I would have been pushed out years ago.

Reactions: La Sagna
Step Brother - ENFP
Step Sister - ISTJ
Mom - INTJ
Dad - ENFJ
Step Dad - ENFP

These are only based on my gut feeling..

Mom - ISFJ or ISFP (we get along very well! but... in many ways, different than me)
Dad - ENTJ or ENTP (he is TOTALLY my opposite in every possible way... so in that kind of sense, we are not close :/ )
Little brother - Introvert... and that's all I can say (he's very sensitive and feeler)

Last edited:
Sisters-ISFJ, ESFJ, ESTJ and ESFP.
Mother - ISFP
Father - ESTJ

Growing up, there was always this giant communication barrier between me and everyone else in the family. It was horrible, since I was always looked down on.