What qualities do you find uniquely attractive? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What qualities do you find uniquely attractive?

Someone who is very attractive and knows it especially if they are an unconventional kind of beauty.

I like guys who are kinda geeky with some confidence thrown in....

Reactions: Gaze
This will sound weird I think but i notice that I'm attracted to guys who have a little bit of uncertainty or seem unsure of themselves in some way.

I like guys who are kinda geeky with some confidence thrown in....

Yes . . . with some compassion and humility thrown in for good measure.

Last edited:
This will sound weird I think but i notice that I'm attracted to guys who have a little bit of uncertainty or seem unsure of themselves in some way.

Yes . . . with some compassion and humility thrown in for good measure.

Agreed!

Well, here are individual on invidivual basis qualities that I liked.

One time there was this boy that I knew who was Native American and his voice sounded almost very female. He wasn't a female, but his voice was just...I don't know how to describe it, he almost sounded like a black woman XD Anyway, I just remember liking that about him amongst his amazing thoughts, writing abilities, and schizophrenia. Most of all it was his voice.

Alright, then there was this other guy, who was also schizophrenic, who had this creepy psychic thing about him. He seemed to know what I was thinking and it creeped me out, to the point where I just ended up telling him all of these things, I even told him "I don't want to tell you these things but I can't control myself so I'm going to tell you anyway" and he laughed. I liked that laugh, he had a good laugh. But I liked how, even if I said something like that I hated him, he knew, it was the complete opposite. He was such a fucking arsehole, and I disliked him mainly because he was like me and there can't be two slants in slanty town, but I couldn't help liking him. It was a terrible sort of thing, I also liked how violent his poetry was and his violence in general. I never saw any physical evidence that he was violence but his mind was a beautiful place of chaos and I needed it.

Then, there's the infamous 'her', I've got a lot about her. Like, there's someone in my film class that reminds me of her and she's got the same hair. Same eyes. Same cheeks, same smile- definitely the same smile and little chin cleft, I think that was distinctive. She didn't have the same voice or laugh, and that really bothered me. Like; I didn't think the girl I was looking at was pretty, I mean, I'm sure she was, but I knew the reason I liked her appearance wasn't because the appearance but because it reminded me of someone else who I was emotionally attached to, and the emotional attachment led me to really appreciating these simple physical traits.