What qualities do you find uniquely attractive? | INFJ Forum

What qualities do you find uniquely attractive?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
I'm curious, what qualities do you find uniquely appealing or attractive in a person? I'm not speaking of your typical "this person must be physically attractive" or be nice and kind. I'm talking about unique traits or qualities which we find attractive that others may not. Things that we consider interesting quirks. Things we find interesting or appealing, which make you take notice of someone beyond your stereotypical traits.

It could be something which others may not find that attractive (as long as it's not a weird fetish or something *glares at forum suspiciously*)

So, yeah.

Last edited:
Gotta be a Christian.

Gotta be a Christian.

Come on . . . this is going beyond faith . . . something unique about the person, peculiar characteristic or quality.

Specific kind of laughter that I can't explain by words precisely, the look on a person's face while they are sitting with people quietly and contemplating someone else's words while they speak.

Hands of a person that plays the piano. Curly hair. For some reason a birthmark that my boyfriend has.

Last edited:
Come on . . . this is going beyond faith . . . something unique about the person, peculiar characteristic or quality.

You misunderstand, faith, real faith is very unique. A good christian lady is hard to find.

(especialy in highschool)

Reactions: rawr
You misunderstand, faith, real faith is very unique. A good christian lady is hard to find.

(especialy in highschool)
^This. There are people who call themselves Christians, than there are those who act like Christians -the later is rare.

To the OP, it

^This. There are people who call themselves Christians, than there are those who act like Christians -the later is rare.

To the OP, it

Pensive reflection followed by succinct, elegant responses where its the eyes that smile.

So far, everyone has mentioned some interesting ones.

I'm attracted to the fact that my wife likes to refinish furniture. A woman with a power tool and safety goggles! ;)

A shy and curious smile while looking down, away or looking off to the side is attractive for some reason.

Last edited:
I'm attracted to an offbeat sense of humor and a deep mind. It's no wonder my boyfriend is another INTP.

Nerds are hawt :).

how do you see the "lone wolf" mentality as a sign of confidence? couldn't it be the other way around? not really trying to play devil's advocate, just wondering. :)
Of course but here's how I see it, there's something in the body language of a guy that tells if he's comfortable being alone. At my old university (it was a very small one) there was one guy in particular who I would always see in cafes, the library, dining hall, or just out and about by himself. He did so in a manner that clearly showed he was content with his solitude. That's what I like.

A guy with no confidence tends to try to hide, slouched shoulders, stairs at the ground, walks quickly, sits in remote corners of rooms, more or less acts like he has a flashing neon sign above his heads that says "I'm a loser with no friends". He doesn't want to be seen alone because he's scare of what people might think, as where the "lone wolf" treats his solitude like it's no big deal

@ Ecton and randomsomeone... I once spent all day working with power tools, clearing brush, and by the time I was done, I had on my safety googles, I was sweaty, completely covered in filth and with leaves & twigs in my hair, and scratches all over my legs, and I stunk, and someone (crazy) told me "That's hot!" :crazy:

As for me... uniquely attractive? Oh, I don't know. It's kind of personal and involves toothpicks. Just one, really.

Gah... okay! I liked it when my husband used a toothpick in front of me after a date once, because he was so much less of a poser than most guys... not overly conventional. Most men would've run off to the bathroom to do that, or tried to be subtle and hide.

Walking forward in life with the belief,"I am winner without any doubt." This can make anyone totally different person by mental and physical side. He/she must look for balanced between mentally and physically.

I'm attracted to certain kinds of voices. I like lower female ones, but it doesn't nessasarily have to be low in tone, it just has to have that certain something. Usually, it's softer spoken with undertones of passion and caring. Accents are usually very attractive too.

Also, I am much more attracted to pale skin than someone with a tan. Dark tans especially don't seem healthy to me. Pale skin always screams "soft" to me. This is not a racial comment either. I'm talking about tanned vs. untanned skin. There are plenty of attractive woman of varying skin tones.

oh yeah, and bacon for hair! Grrrrowl............ ;)

I'm attracted to certain kinds of voices.
I could listen to my boyfriend talk and sing all day. I especially like the way his voice sometimes cracks. He'll stop and say "can't hit that note" and it just makes me grin.

Other things that I find attractive:
Someone who can have witty banter with me. The kind where you make fun of each other but know that it's all in good fun. I want someone who will correct my grammar and pronunciation, point out when I do something idiotic (if only so I don't feel bad when I do the same), and be able to switch from sillyness to theoretical debates in an instant.
I've also got this weird thing about collar bones.