What qualities do you find uniquely attractive? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What qualities do you find uniquely attractive?

I'm attracted to certain kinds of voices. I like lower female ones, but it doesn't nessasarily have to be low in tone, it just has to have that certain something. Usually, it's softer spoken with undertones of passion and caring. Accents are usually very attractive too.

i like voices too! deep, calm male voices are very attractive :D

Three things must be together at once in the person:

intelligence
humility
sincerity

Now that appeals to me No. 1.

humility and sincerity, withouth high intelligence

A close No. 2.

I could listen to my boyfriend talk and sing all day. I especially like the way his voice sometimes cracks. He'll stop and say "can't hit that note" and it just makes me grin.

Other things that I find attractive:
Someone who can have witty banter with me. The kind where you make fun of each other but know that it's all in good fun. I want someone who will correct my grammar and pronunciation, point out when I do something idiotic (if only so I don't feel bad when I do the same), and be able to switch from sillyness to theoretical debates in an instant.
I've also got this weird thing about collar bones.

Ooh, same here. All of it.

:( I can't think of anything damnit.

Ooh, same here. All of it.

I need someone to challenge me intellectually. If I can't talk to you about literature I can't sleep with you.

stayyy away from me, that girl D:

No literature talk from me. I don't want to retake english 1010!!

Hmm - I'd say someone who's thoughtful, knows how to laugh and have a good time, loyal, able to prioritize relationships, affectionate, ability to empathize, good listener.. the list goes on...

You misunderstand, faith, real faith is very unique. A good christian lady is hard to find.

(especialy in highschool)

^This. There are people who call themselves Christians, than there are those who act like Christians -the later is rare.

Very true. It gets even harder to find a good Christian lady after school is over. Trust me.

I think it's body-language that says, "I am who I am."

It seems sometimes that large groups of males are always preening and strutting. I encountered this a lot in the Navy. Not too many women so there's always this undercurrent of competition to "bag" one.

If a person is just weird, and just is, and is cool with it, not even thinking about how he is "different" from everyone else, I can see it right away.

Kinda balances me because it seems like I'm always thinking about my differences, even though I know they don't really matter...

I think for me it's in the person and they unravel once I know them well; I can't just apply one trait to a universal spectrum of people who have that trait because it's the actual person that makes me like the trait, not the trait itself.

I think for me it's in the person and they unravel once I know them well; I can't just apply one trait to a universal spectrum of people who have that trait because it's the actual person that makes me like the trait, not the trait itself.

This^^^ definitely. Yeah, well for most people, interest in someone is tied to the person not simply some random combination of good qualities. Liking for the person more often determines appreciation of qualities than the qualities alone. You can appreciate a trait and not like or appreciate a person. But someone can have a weird trait, but because you're interested, the trait becomes tolerable or even endearing.

Last edited:
I guess some people can like traits and not like the person. I can't. I really am indifferent to people's traits unless I like the person themselves.

An entrepreneurial spirit: I love when someone isn't afraid to get it wrong.

People who really make you stop and listen to them. It might be confidence, charisma, charm or whatever, but it's very powerful. Few people have that ability.

Someone who is confident about their body and think they are the hottest thing this side of orion

someone with similar sense of humor who doesn't mind morbid humor(meme,/b/,dead baby jokes and the sort)

someone who can treat sex as a normal conversation topic and not as taboo

fair skin, also skinny twig girls or girls in between twig and hourglass shape.
I don't really find hourglass and girls with the body of models as someone I would like to date.

In women-
I love women who wears glasses and looks good in professional outfits. in much deeper level I like women who are intelligent, loyal, nurturing and down to earth. Sometimes I like subtle aspects about someone that goes unnoticed...

case in point-
-One time when I was in the library studying I peeked out of this cubicle like study space because of noise only to find someone in neighboring cubicle sleeping soundly and drooling on the desk. She woke up knowing that she was snoring and our eyes met and she chuckled looking at her drool on the desk, and she looked so cute lol. I found this amusing and attractive at the same time for whatever reason.

I have quite a keen sense of smell, so I find just a hint of good perfume that seems to fit the person very well to be extremely attractive. I guess it's the pheromones doing their little business here as well. :D

I am such a sucker for eyes, with some people I just can't stop staring and the whole conversation just slips in from one ear and out the other.

Men in nice suits that fit them, having that certain air of confidence that just makes you weak on your knees. Oh, I'm getting giddy just thinking about all this. :D

Wow, I guess I am being too shallow here but physical traits are the most conspicuous. However, to save myself a little here, I never base attractiveness solely on physical attributes, I need that overall "fit" in order for anything to develop further.

Yes, I have to agree with Lullabouy here too. I Love a woman who smells good. It's a huge attraction for me. This does not mean someone who has on bunches of expensive perfume either. Just a hint of perfume intermixed with their natural scent is the best. It's funny but this combo doesn't work for all women on me. They have to have that right phermone I guess. But when they do, wow!

I love those schizophrenic Ne word salad tangents.
I love a man who seemingly--takes liberties with language and reality, and yet turns out to be spot on in their madness!

Last edited: