What makes you feel confident? | INFJ Forum

What makes you feel confident?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy

NO COMMENTS ABOUT NOT FEELING CONFIDENT or GOOD ABOUT OURSELVES ARE ACCEPTABLE. :D

So, begin with "I feel confident when . . . "

I feel confident when I have a lot of energy.

Reactions: TinyBubbles

NO COMMENTS ABOUT NOT FEELING CONFIDENT or GOOD ABOUT OURSELVES ARE ACCEPTABLE. :D

So, begin with "I feel confident when . . . "

I feel confident when.... Well, all the time really. I'm confident in my opinions and my ability to express my thoughts and feelings. I'm confident when I look at myself in the mirror. Not in a vain way, but knowing that I take care of myself and that I put the effort in to look and feel my best. I feel most confident when I am going to the gym regularly and am making good choices with food. I feel confident in my work place. So yeah, mostly all the time lol.

I feel confident in myself when i can just be without expecting myself to be otherwise.

Last edited:
I feel confident when I'm not afraid to make mistakes.

I feel confident when I accomplish things not even I believed I could :)

Acting confident even when you don't feel confident eventually makes you feel confident. Or, so I have found in my many years as a shy, extreme introvert. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do, regardless of how uncomfortable it makes you feel.

Slaying a foe in battle and eating his heart.

Also, sexy undies.

I feel confident when I look good, such as wearing a nice fitting suit.
Riding around on my motorcycle, being complimented (especially by those I have high respect towards) and figuring out something and understanding it.

(why do i always think these threads are online quizzes (or should be?) probably the titles.)

I feel confident when i consider whose i am.
[other than that i'll have to think about it.]

I feel confident when i i accomplish more than i thought i would.

Last edited:
I feel confident when someone I admire affirms what I've done.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Acting confident even when you don't feel confident eventually makes you feel confident. Or, so I have found in my many years as a shy, extreme introvert. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do, regardless of how uncomfortable it makes you feel.

Amen! "Fake it till you make it" is actually one of my mantras and only because I'm trying to embody traits that are good for me, not deceive people.

yep agreed, and to add to this; pushing against and beyond my comfort zone makes me feel confident regardless of the outcome.

I feel confident when I've had two cups of coffee and am killing one of my characters or driving them past the brink of insanity.

Also, when I listen to O.C. Supertones.