[PAX] - What form(s) of psychic phenomena do you believe exist? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] What form(s) of psychic phenomena do you believe exist?

What form(s) of psychic phenomena do you believe exist?

• Astral Projection or Out-of-Body Experience

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Claircognizance, etc.

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Psychometry or Clairsentience

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Precognition

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Retrocognition

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Distance Healing or Energy Therapy

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Medical Intuition

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Mediumship or Channeling

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Psychokinesis or Remote Influencing

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Telepathy or Telempathy

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
i believe in all of it. call me an idiot or whatever. i don't admit to it because people treat you like you're two years old. so i'll tell you about it and you can tell me i'm lying or whatever you want. i've experienced some crazy shit in my life there is no way none of it's real.

i'd never lost my kid once because i always knew where she was at any time of any day anywhere. in a park where they run off i could always find her. i just did something weird in my head and i could do it. i was never wrong.

whenever i walk into a building or a room i can always know if there's something the hell the matter with it. i've been in some places and they're fucking evil. but it's more than that, because for some reason i am able to fix it. all the fucking time i can fix this shit, i don't know what's wrong with me. i have had someon tell me their house had legends of being haunted for 30 years, and i focused on it or did somethin gi can't even describe and they never complained again.

i can tell if something bad has happened in a location and sometimes i can even tell what happened specifically.

i hate touching other people which i mentioned in another thread because it makes me defensive yeah but also because when people touch me i can feel what they are feeling. i don't know what the fuck it is. i just get these really strange emotions that are so random, and as soon as i let go they're gone.

when i was a kid i remember that someone used to steal my thoughts, that's what i always said. it was like someone was in my head and there was no privacy at all. and then somehow it was like it would happen and i would just, push the hell back. i would just fire back so hard it would rip itself out of my head and never come back. this happened when iw as a kid, the next day when i did that a man who lived down the hall who used to mind me had a stroke.

fucking ridiculous maybe i'm insane, but aside from all this i have nothing wrong with me. i'm not a lunatic and i'm not schizophrenic or anything i'm perfectly capable of functioning in society. i don't go around telling anybody these things i don't make money off it i don't even want it, i didn't even want to believe it was real, but it is so there you are.

Reactions: deivejek2|9
"Remember the intent of a skeptic, is to prove the justification to themselves that nothing works, therefore they will never find anything that works, as their intent creates their reality."

I'm a skeptic. I've made my living as an inventor. Every invention I've made has worked, in addition to being novel, useful, and non-obvious.

A skeptic is someone who says, "prove it." When something works, it has been proven. When something doesn't work, you figure out what is wrong and you make changes that make it work.