What does an INFJ want? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What does an INFJ want?

Well I'm going to try, anyways. My crush sent me probably the best birthday present I've ever got... and I do have a world-changing project coming together nicely, so here's to hoping!
:m015:

Everyone and everything in a clearly meaningful 'feeling' relationship to everything else. Kind of like, oh, a utopian vision of society that doesn't really apply to naked mole primates.

If you want to blow the immature INFJs mind, tell him/her that there is a deeper meaning in making imperfect meaningful relationships in a messy world while failing half of the time.

"I used to wait for it"

How do we [the maturing INFJs] get over that... the utopian vision, the meaningful 'feeling' relationship idea.

I understand something to this extent, but it's easy to feel like no one else can share my great visions of the world.

Ecton, I see on your CP you listed your goals in life as "to Create and Explore." How do you feel satisfied in those respects with your life?

:) so many questions. because i enjoy answers.

In the most general and broad sense (meaning, it's meaning can be applied as needed on an individualistic level), INFJ's universally seek out one thing: Understanding.

testing out this signature thing...

does anyone know the tinychat that Chaz88 uses for INFJ forum?

^does that even make sense?

Reactions: Neuropedia
In the most general and broad sense (meaning, it's meaning can be applied as needed on an individualistic level), INFJ's universally seek out one thing: Understanding.

agreed man haha

I would like a beautiful warm home, a library card, independence, beautiful and warm people I can trust, a husky, and something to apply myself to.

Globally, I would like people to stop fucking around in other people's lives. That seems to be a primary cause of grief.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
I would like a beautiful warm home, a library card, independence, beautiful and warm people I can trust, a husky, and something to apply myself to.

Globally, I would like people to stop fucking around in other people's lives. That seems to be a primary cause of grief.

[MENTION=3501]Neuropedia[/MENTION]

clearly esfp

i can tell this by dissecting you for your functions

Se: beautiful home. this implies that you want your home to be beautiful. this means that you love looking at shit. this means that you love to look at shit a lot. this means all you do is look at shit. this means you have Se

Fi: you sounded like a broken INFP in the last sentence. INFP you Fi dom. you are Fi-aux. i cannot prove this.

Te: Look how you worded your posts, someone with Ti wouldn't have done it this way.

Ni: you tried to use this but failed.

i also saw you doing an interpretive dance earlier. esfp.

Reactions: Neuropedia

Which was my point earlier in this thread to which you disagreed. Even when completely irrationally hanging onto his/her pov, the INFJ cant help but understand other povs, even if they are dubbed ridiculous.

Which was my point earlier in this thread to which you disagreed. Even when completely irrationally hanging onto his/her pov, the INFJ cant help but understand other povs, even if they are dubbed ridiculous.

I can relate to that and I think some of my friends don't understand how it works. I get attached to my point and it makes me seem closed off but trust me, I have spent hours pondering the other side of the argument.

I also don't see what is so wrong about being irrational or having irrational thoughts every once in a while. We're idealists, not rationals. Like sometimes I just want to move to the middle of nowhere and substance farm under like 30 greenhouses and keep bees. Is this rational? No, it's an idealistic image that will never happen. But I do want to grow stuff in a greenhouse when I get older and keep bees. Mostly because the crap they sell at the market is well, crap.

i completely concur.

I know they also all want to be psychics when they grow up.

Me.

Awesome emotional sex.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
err, like, meaning, or some crap like that.

i want there to be a point to everything, or else i don't wunna do it.

Awesome emot..

err,,,
privacy+solitude,
abstract thought+spirituality,
personal connection+helping others,
freedom of thought+a structured environment

thought of: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpspGHeLOPE"]YouTube - Christina Aguilera - What A Girl Wants[/ame]