What does an INFJ want? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What does an INFJ want?

cuddlesssss

Reactions: Nixie
For people to accept me and stop treating me like some sort of problem.

Reactions: Jill Hives
A well organised tea box, milk chocolate covered turkish delight and a book about the kind of faeries I'd want as friends.

Reactions: acd
To feel closeness from the people I love.

I would say that INFJ needs peace of mind...and any world where "I will feel at peace" is a good world for them.

I agree with a lot of the points made here. I have these discussions often. I want to be heard, I want compassion. After that you can give me a reality check, & I will listen & seriously consider your point of view. We LOVE to play devil's advocate & we love it when folks require us to see another side we hadn't thought of. A lot will depend on our mood & stress level at the time. I will get emotional & take anything outside of agreeance personal if I've had a terrible day & am only seeking comfort.

I desire privacy, security, understanding, deep bonds and purpose.

Also...orgasms. (Sorry, just had to say it...I think it's like my catchphrase now. ;P)

truth and justice

truth and justice

I desire privacy, security, understanding, deep bonds and purpose.

Also...orgasms. (Sorry, just had to say it...I think it's like my catchphrase now. ;P)
THis
I would say that INFJ needs peace of mind...and any world where "I will feel at peace" is a good world for them.
This
To feel closeness from the people I love.
This
For people to accept me and stop treating me like some sort of problem.
This
cuddlesssss
And This
In the most general and broad sense (meaning, it's meaning can be applied as needed on an individualistic level), INFJ's universally seek out one thing: Understanding.

To find overarching patterns.

You guys do realize almost all of these things can be placed into any normal human being not suffering from a disease, mental or otherwise?

When you make a topic "things an infj wants" you are implying that these are things specific to an infj. and none of this is specific of anything. An ISTJ may seek understanding of idk waht, an estp? closeness with the family he/she loves. etc. etc. etc.

** sick of this "omg we infj we complex deep and psychic" bullcrap**

I want to know someone who will very rarely criticize me and trust me enough to talk to me about nearly everything that they feel. They also need to be outgoing enough to energize me and encourage me to interact with them and have fun without even trying. I want someone who won't mind taking the lead and letting me rest in my naturally submissive state instead of forcing me to take the reigns on deciding what we do all of the time.

I want a happy harmonious relationship that takes little to minimal effort on my part to maintain, something that just happens completely organically. Not really meaning romantically, I just want to know someone who fits this criteria. They could just be a very good friend.