What do you think you were born to be? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What do you think you were born to be?

meeeeeeeeeee

also, to a much lesser extent, to be [MENTION=3156]saru[/MENTION]'s sidekick

Reactions: SeekerSeeking
I was born for no particular reason what so ever, except my parent's selfishness.

i was born to press down the spray button on aerosolized cans and watch them spray

Reactions: Gaze and aerosol
One word.

JEDI~!

/duallightsaberflex

Seriously though... the analogy is pretty good.

One who uses their intuition, idealism, vision, and unique abilities to help others, protect them, heal them, and stand for what is right - serving as an example, self sacrificing if need be, and above all proving that 'good' is the greater path.

Reactions: Gaze
I was born to be born. Everything else happened after I was born and wasn't meant at my birth. I could have been a completely different human now, only with the same face. (alright, I ignore prenatal effects here, just for simplicity, but it's the same argument)

When I record music I do believe it's what I have been mostly meant to do, and the rest is just a hobby (which on paper is exactly the opposite). I recognize that even if that were true, it would be only because of my extensive exposure to classical and melodic music since I was a baby.

I sometimes regard finding what you were meant to be, as more of a process of remembering it. That's why it seems so nagging, isn't it? Because it is the core of these earliest undecipherable memories.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaze
A motorcycle

R-4551347-1368453813-2000.jpeg.jpg

I think I was born to be some kind of tiny prophet. I know that my opinions and vision greatly matter to some people, to an extent that might make me feel uneasy at times. However, I think I lack either the charisma or the extroversion to accomplish this. I'm also a tad too selfish. So I try to achieve the same thing through writing, which I love.

...more like Jesus. I may have been more like Jonah, though, for awhile. Think I have lived many of their sins. Asking forgiveness, I'll accept what has been done for me. Now I wait.

Reactions: Gaze and Sandie33
The Ninja of Knowledge, Destructor of Illusions and Emotional Empath Extraordinaire

Or an insignificant white trash, crippled douchebag.

giphy.gif

i was born to be a star! :m045::m066:

What do you think you were born to be?

Alive.

I'm not being facetious. We're lucky to be anything we want to be, or hope to be. Assuming we are born, being alive is the only guarantee in life until we are no longer alive.

Alive.

I'm not being facetious. We're lucky to be anything we want to be, or hope to be. Assuming we are born, being alive is the only guarantee in life until we are no longer alive.

I agree with you Asa – being alive is often underrated. ;)

I was born to be the camera or a kind of frame visual, figurative and artistic. These things capture moments in time and process them one shot or frame at a time while still trying to contain the complete picture of how life is or should be. Maybe that's why I like art and movies. Hmm