What do you think you were born to be? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What do you think you were born to be?

I was born to make people think . . . :D

Reactions: Ren
I was born to tell tales, form fables and weave dreams.

Hmm... I actually don't remember that I was born once. I also don't remember anything which took place before 1995 since my memories don't go any further. Strange isn't it? The feeling that you never existed, trillions of years have passed without us noticing it.

I think..

I was born to suffer and come out as a better person.

I was born to be deprived of love but expected to give love to others.

I was born to fight for love :):m032:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMbATaj7Il8"]YouTube - Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild[/ame]

Nothing, simply because been born is the start, i don't like the idea of destiny, I find it depressing and unfair.

If I'm remembering this correctly(was about twelve or so years ago when he told me this)...my brother in law once had a dream where I was much older, possibly my late forties/early fifties. He finds himself in a city reduced to rubble, fighting street to street against some unknown foe. He can see me clearly, part of my face has been replaced with metal plating and I'm barking orders to this rag tag group of armed men and women. He said that he felt comfortable seeing me there, though there are explosions and constant gunfire, he just knew everything was going to be ok.

Over my lifespan I have been a leader in different avenues to varying degrees of success. The stress level is definitely increased by the amount of responsibility you have and the amount of people you are watching out for. Never really sought it out, but when the bench isn't looking so hot in regards to people who can get things done well...I'll get to it.

I was born to make sure that nice guys finish last.

Reactions: Skathac
a sacrifice.

Reactions: Feelings and Stu
A pain in the ass

Reactions: Nixie
^ good luck with that.

I was born to go on antique store expeditions and battle transdimensional velociraptors.

I was born to be exactly as I am. No more, no less. Whatever good or bad comes from that is incidental.

The Ninja of Knowledge, Destructor of Illusions and Emotional Empath Extraordinaire

Or an insignificant white trash, crippled douchebag.

Reactions: Nixie
Something great. A mover and shaker. I don't make a deliberate effort to be that, and I hardly ever think this, but now that the question is posed and I introspect, I see myself having a massive amount of influence somehow... somewhere... sometime.

I was born to be a healer, and a dedicated celibate, whether or not in a monastery.......
I got a happy dose of this while I was away from this site for several weeks, and I am grateful.......

How can you guys be so certain? Maybe my indecisiveness is showing itself, but I continually grapple with this question. How can people travel down a road so relentlessly, without wavering, so confident that the road they're travelling is the one they were born to travel?