What do you think you were born to be? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What do you think you were born to be?

I don't know. Still searching.. :)

The Ninja of Knowledge, Destructor of Illusions and Emotional Empath Extraordinaire

Or an insignificant white trash, crippled douchebag.

It's both. Still true.

I was born to be... an openground ◌ — open from a concrete stance to the realm of the virtual.

:grin:

Ya know wat? Yer a jerk. I just saw this thread and before I posted I thought: hmmm... I better check previous posts because wat I'm about to post seems too easy. I bet someone stole my idea before I even thought of it again... Sure 'nuff, twas you... I decided, I no longer want to be wild, so I died again and was reborn again...

Ya know wat? Yer a jerk. I just saw this thread and before I posted I thought: hmmm... I better check previous posts because wat I'm about to post seems too easy. I bet someone stole my idea before I even thought of it again... Sure 'nuff, twas you... I decided, I no longer want to be wild, so I died again and was reborn again...

That's very complicated. I like your music though, however it took you to find it <3

What do you think you were born to be?
My default answer is "Whatever I become." However, that's boring. I think I am born to be a leader. My default position is to make things and people (including myself) orderly. Nothing makes me happier than seeing the successsful execution of ideas.

Reactions: G4RiiM and Wyote