what do guys like? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

what do guys like?

oh well I wasnt refering to me thinking that they are top notch. I was thinking more that everyone seems to love models, ranging from young girls to men. Especially since, the western culture encourages it and glorifies it.

oh well I wasnt refering to me thinking that they are top notch. I was thinking more that everyone seems to love models, ranging from young girls to men. Especially since, the western culture encourages it and glorifies it.

Noone has ever expressed to me in person that models are attractive, although people have told me in person, that they thought they were too skinny. I only get that they are good looking from "the media".

They look horrible so the clothes look good. They are martyrs in a sense. Martyrs for clothes. What a shame.

Noone has ever expressed to me in person that models are attractive, although people have told me in person, that they thought they were too skinny. I only get that they are good looking from "the media".

They look horrible so the clothes look good. They are martyrs in a sense. Martyrs for clothes. What a shame.

Yea and doesnt the media control like everything? Especially since people faithfully beleive everything they read? They are like living cloth-hangers.

Yea and doesnt the media control like everything? Especially since people faithfully beleive everything they read? They are like living cloth-hangers.

The media does have a lot of control over society and those who are not in tune with the motives that the media has will fall prey to the media and succumb to it and believe whatever its trying to say. This applies to beauty and fashion as it does to politics and other areas.

Some people don't have a hard time detecting the media's true motives while some are oblivious to them. My intuition helps me understand the media's motives and the non-conformist in me keeps me from following what the media is always trying to get us to do.

Last edited:
And that is why gloomy-optimist is one day going to become rich and control the media.

And this is why I hope to still keep contact with Gloomy-Optimist so I can borrow money for the substance problem I'm sure to aquire in the future.

Ha, I'm actually planning to do the same thing to my friends while I'm getting past the starving artist stage into the rich and famous stage.

And that is why gloomy-optimist is one day going to become rich and control the media.

Haha yay, I hope for the better and not for the worse? Fortunately I don't conform to media or the state fascist rules either :/ (this does not mean that I am breaking the law xD)

Do you plan to become rich within the media business, or become rich by other means and then buy out the media?

I'm planning my attack to close in from both sides.

I'm going to infiltrate the media starting with the internet and through several mediums; while I'm doing that, my friends are going to get rich and I'm going to leech of them.

Everyone wins! <8D

Except me and my addictions...

Yeah, don't worry; I'll ship you some of the alcohol that they'll have to buy me for my raging alcoholism.

Your a pal.

:)

Attachments

• Fred_rogers3_normal.JPG
    Fred_rogers3_normal.JPG
    6.2 KB · Views: 56
Ohhh it turned into a media conspiracy discussion. :(

Fashion models are clothes hangars, god knows why they get associated with the pinnacle of beauty.

Highest payed clothing hangers ever.