what do guys like? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

what do guys like?

It's kinda hard to give a child your life when the military won't allow you to, and the Mom doesn't want you to. I don't want to elaborate on this. Don't make such a bold statement without having -any fucking idea- what my situation is.

I don't really know what that is like but it must be hard for you, I'm sorry. I would presume you brought this up with your ex before deciding to bring a baby into this world though?

[I am just curious, I understand if it is too personal] ^^

I don't really know what that is like but it must be hard for you, I'm sorry. I would presume you brought this up with your ex before deciding to bring a baby into this world though?

[I am just curious, I understand if it is too personal] ^^

We never decided to have a baby, I'm only 20... it was an accident but neither of us believe in abortion. I found out she was pregnant right after I left for the military. We ended up breaking up a few months ago because we are just not meant for each other. I can't be there for the baby because I'm in the military, and her Mom won't bring her to see me.

We never decided to have a baby, I'm only 20... it was an accident but neither of us believe in abortion. I found out she was pregnant right after I left for the military. We ended up breaking up a few months ago because we are just not meant for each other. I can't be there for the baby because I'm in the military, and her Mom won't bring her to see me.

I see, yea you are so young little one. This feels really sensitive somehow. It must be hard on your conscience knowing that you cannot be there. Try to hang in there and be strong, Semper fi ^^ Although the fact that the mommy won't bring her enrages me, because she should know how important it is to have a daddy.

=)

People are most attracted to the traits that aren't dominant in themselves. For INFJs, traits that might be attrative are spontatenutiy, free spiritedness, logicalness, detachedment, etc. Conversely, people are most turned off by seeing their own flaws expressed in others. For an INFJ that means arrogance, passion, lazyness, self conciousness, etc.

Absolutely.

So a person can compare themself to standards?

What good will really come out of finding that you are unlikeable?

Do boys like the nop notch bodies of these girls?

tuleh.jpg

0.o
no thanks. I'll rather have a normal girl :D
that ones just... scary...reminds me of the thread in the other section :D

A lot of guys actually aren't that attracted to superficial girls or super-skinny girls.

Some quick statistics on physical attraction on the guy's side that I read somewhere:
Although shape and size preference is often more culturally influenced, generally it helps if the waist is around 75-80%, or less, that of the hips, as that shows fertility.
It is better to gain weight around the hips and thighs than the stomach.
The face is most important.
Posture is important.

I would like a future wife who isnt a ho.

I lol'd :B

Gosh Shai, where did you find woman with gigantic black circles all over her skin?

Ew I hope no one would be attracted to those models D: It's hard to gain weight but that is just disgustingly unhealthy and I want to give them a big bowl of oatmeal and some cake ._.

Do boys like the nop notch bodies of these girls?

tuleh.jpg

Why do you think that is top notch? It is only a 5 out of 10 and that is cause she has a nice face.