great personality,
sense of humor,
cuteness,
an aura of interesting-ness,
creativity
and
compassion

big turn offs:
the opposite of all of the above, especially the last one.

I like a girl to show intelligence and interest in what's going on outside of the immediate, I'd like to be able to carry on very N conversations with her like about time and physics, world politics. I like a relationship where i'm both the teacher and the learner -- and who constantly introduces interesting things for us to talk about.

I like a girl who has depth of feeling and spontanaeity.

I like a girl who contributes things to me the way I would do to her.

I like a girl with a quirky, carefree sense of humor.

A few turn-offs are:
- Bad Hygeine
- Doesnt reciprocate affections
- Mean spirited to people by default (even if it's not me)
- Too obsessed with her looks
- Lacking any kind of intelligence which I value in a person

Last edited:
Things I like in a girl's personality/character - Kind, Loyal, Smart, Supportive, Honest, Inquisitive, Down-to-Earth

Things I dont like - neurotic, bitchy, superficial, dumb, flighty, manipulative

Physically, dont like too thin or too fat but otherwise it just depends on the girl.

Hmm. I don't know. I don't actually choose what to like about women. If I meet someone and I feel things, that's all it takes. Could be a nun, could be the devil. Problem is I rarely feel the things I want to feel.

I don't know. Still trying to establish myself as a person first before I find someone to be with.

StevenWilliams-StevenWilliams-ece5.jpg

my sister and i agree that this guy is cute ...well to me he is a little boyish so i perfer this kindof guy

3323.jpg

now he's waaaaaaaay cute

My sister likes ...eh...i call them girly guys but then she gets mad at me and smacks me...but i like more of the masculine guys...yeah...

3323.jpg
3323.jpg

Last edited:
In term of the surface it's cute and smart.

I want a women who I can debate with, who can sometimes show me how wrong I am in a discussion. However still agree when the point is valid.

A discussion about our relationship, jobs, ideas, politics just anything.

I want a women who is truthful to herself and stands by her beliefs but have enough courage to check herself.

One important thing for me is they must have their own hobbies, when I see someone without hobbies I see a person not worth spending time with.

Only then could I consider this women to be someone I spend the rest of my life with. Only then could I have children with this person.