what do guys like? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

what do guys like?

Personality traits I like: Compassionate, Independent (but not rebellious like), Fun, Outgoing, Optimistic, Spontaneous, Creative

These are just my personal opinions, but some of those I'm sure are universals. Different guys will like slightly different things based on their personality.

Okay guys...i've got a question for you.

What do YOU personally like in a girl?

What are some of your big turn offs?

What are some qualities you would like in your future wife?

ummm yeah...that was more than one question..but answer away xD and if anything else comes to your mind go ahead and share it..

I'm not very picky. Of course I like what everyone likes: friendly, humorous, intelligent, nice body. I would also like a girl who is self aware. There is no set model for me and she does not have to have all these things.

Big turn offs? Well, if she is rude, that is a big one. I guess there are a ton of them.

I'm still thinking about what I'd like in a future wife. She needs to be someone who I get along very well with and who I enjoy being with because we will be spending a long time together. That is the main thing.

SEX, TITS, AND COOKING/CLEANING SKILLS

:whoo:
And just to save time the answer to what women want:
SEX, SOMEONE TO OVERPOWER AND SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM FINANCIALLY

They're pretty similar.

Reactions: Zero
SEX, TITS, AND COOKING/CLEANING SKILLS

:whoo:
And just to save time the answer to what women want:
SEX, SOMEONE TO OVERPOWER AND SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM FINANCIALLY

They're pretty similar.

I could argue the tits. Size of boobage does not matter to me.

Good point though :p

hahah! "cleaning skills." That still makes me laugh.

MTS2_sweetxlilac_745057_FixitH2dirtypic.jpg

INFJ Sim house. The Sim is out daydreaming somewhere.

Should've worked on that Cleaning skill :p

firehotemily, I wanted to encourage you not to worry about this if it is something that you are worried about personally. Honestly it varies from person to person, and you will be much better off being true to yourself than trying to fit into any kind of model that you perceive or that society (by society, I mean the media) presents to you.

EWW!! I won't let things get that bad!

I have 0 time for superfluous things like cleaning.

Nor do I, I will put it off for a while. But there comes a point where I can't stand it anymore.

I've never reached that point yet. I can navigate my room with ease without breaking anything, and I'm happy.

edit: just to stay somewhat on topic, I like guys who are sweet (absolute must). they tend to be rather quiet, but in an actual conversation they have plenty to say. Physically, I really like those who are cute. I really don't like guys who are too muscle-y. A smooth face and curly hair (curly hair ftw), one who makes me swoon every time:
frodoE.jpg

Last edited:
I like guys who are sweet (absolute must). they tend to be rather quiet, but in an actual conversation they have plenty to say. Physically, I really like those who are cute. I really don't like guys who are too muscle-y. A smooth face and curly hair (curly hair ftw), one who makes me swoon every time:

That is interesting, I am mostly the reverse. I am attracted to guys who are very masculine, and muscled (the more the better, I seem to have no limit with it). Mannerisms wise, I prefer masculine again, with an outgoing streak. The big thing I need is depth.