What computer are you running? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What computer are you running?

Ti, Yield, or iT? lol, what a joke.

I use a 5 year old Dell factory chassis, cpu and motherboard but the rest is all filled with my own concoction of various hardware. It's a zipply machine and of course because it's on XP it's as fast with half the stuff as one of those Vista abominations.

I also have ubuntu installed on it but not yet fiddled around with it much.

I know what you mean about the stress releif of computers. Despite them sometimes getting right on my tits and wanting to defile every inch of vibrating plastic in sight, they have largely replaced evening tv as the main method of entertainment.

Heyyy

I am using windows xp sp2 for internet and for work i use WINDOWS 7.

I am using my laptop.

Specs,
2GB RAM,
and excellent graphic cards for advanced gaming experience!!! YAyyyy

What operating system are you running? Windows, Mac etc. Windows 7! And I LOVE it!

Desktop or Laptop? Laptop, always

What are the specs of your computer? (Most interested!) I just got an Acer... 160g hd, 3 G ram, beefed up graphics, built in web cam, ... I'm not much of a computer person, I just know I got one hell of a deal for $350! Brand new !! *happy dance*

I just wanted to update whoever was interested in my case:

I finally got to move into my apartment today, and thus, plug my desktop back up. My air conditioner is louder than my computer. Temperatures also dropped by roughly 10 degrees Celsius (sitting at 24C right now).

If you want a (huge) micro-ATX case, the Antec mini P180 is what you want.

Netbook: Acer Aspire One netbook, Windows 7, 16gb SSD. It's convenient but slow. I have a love/hate relationship with it
Desktop: 3-year-old Dell, Vista, 160GB HDD, 2GB ram, Core 2 Duo, 128mb video card. Decent for anything except gaming.

Windows Vista, Laptop.

what?

Computer specifications.

As for me:

What operating system are you running? Windows, Mac etc.
Windows Vista Home Premium

Desktop or Laptop?
Desktop

What are the specs of your computer? (Most interested!)
Processor: Dual Intel Pentium 3.50 Ghz
Graphics Driver: Intel [which sucks for gaming -_-]
RAM: 1.50 Gb

I just upgraded my computer, I got a Core 2 Quad Q8300 processor to replace my old Core 2 Duo E6300. This one runs at 2.5Ghz but I overclocked it to 3.0Ghz. It's pretty shit overclock. My motherboard won't run at 400 fsb despite putting up the voltage quiet bit, so it that's the max. I got a Titan Fenrir heatsink which is huge and runs the cpu real cool.

Plus I've got a 500GB Samsung F3 boot drive and a 1TB Samsung F3 data drive. And I got Windows 7, 64 bit. I'll be installing all that on the weekend.

Heyyy

I am using windows xp sp2 for internet and for work i use WINDOWS 7.

I am using my laptop.

Specs,
2GB RAM,
and excellent graphic cards for advanced gaming experience!!! YAyyyy

What card do you have?

formfactor: desktop
specs: let's just say it is old. I bought it in December 1997. It has had an upgrade or two though. :becky:

As a tool, it generated enough income to pay for itself a few times over. :thumb:

cheers,
Ian

• Intel Core i7-870 (2.93GHz) Quad Core
  • 12GB (2x4GB + 2x2GB) Samsung PC-10600 DDR3 1333MHz
  • 2TB Seagate SATA 7200RPM
  • 200GB SandForce SSD
  • ATI Radeon HD 5750 1GB GDDR5
  • 27" IPS LED-LCD 2560 x 1440 (16:9)
  • 8x DVD

64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium

Laptop

HP Pavilion dv6288, I think. It was a Bust Buy exclusive variant of the dv6 that came out in November of last year. The main difference is it has extra RAM, and a price reduced to just under $600, about the same price as that size RAM upgrade alone.

8.00 GB RAM (7.75 usable),

AMD Turion II Dual-Core Mobile M500 2.2 GHz

500 GB hard drive

15.6" wide screen

AMD M880G with ATI Mobilty Radeon HD 4200

Desktop, Arch Linux. =]

Reactions: Peppermint
pcspecs.png

My comp is utter crap, I'ma be building one from scratch soon.

Windows 7 64bit
AMD Athlon quad (2.6 ghz)
4 GB DDR3
ATI Radeon 5870!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!