What Books Are You Currently Reading? (Part 2) | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

What Books Are You Currently Reading? (Part 2)

Listening to audio book version of "The Hurricane Sisters" by Dorothea Benton Frank. Really good and funny. Plan to read other books by her.

I listen to Philip K Dick books at night before I go to sleep. Right now it's "The Variable Man".

Reactions: Gaze
Hi everyone! Has anyone read Maps of Meaning (Jordan B Peterson)?

Reactions: Daustus
I'm reading Can't Hurt Me - David Goggins and South! - Sir Ernest Shackleton

Reactions: Daustus
220px-Sapiens_A_Brief_History_of_Humankind.jpg

finished the Mueller Report

Reactions: ThomasJ79
The book of life, which is cool cuz its mostly pictures. Sometimes its like a long audio book which bores me the fuck out.

The Complete Walker". by Colin Fletcher. . .the original

I'm currently on Paolo Coelho marathon...

Finishing up a book of Wijnberg on today's society (from a perspective of a psychotherapist), it's an eye opener.

(Not sure if a non-dutch version of the book exist.)

Forgot I even scored this book! Studies In The Psychology of Sex, Eonism and Other Studies, Havelick Ellis
Copyright 1928.
It's an original publication from that time. :relaxed:
View attachment 59951
View attachment 59952
View attachment 59953
I had picked it up intent on reading the chapters dealing with the Synthesis of Dreams and the Conception of Narcissism.
Eonism, or tranvestisism, and Kleptolagnia, or sexual kleptomania...in this regard, Kleptolagnia is the stealing of anothers' sex. Flipping pages, the chapter on Undinism has grabbed my attention. Which begins with human facination with Salt Water and ends in Golden Shower fetish and its explanation.

Exploring the understanding the psyche is an understatement indeed. :wink:

Reactions: Stu and dragulagu
My choices are rather mundane (bless the irony of it).

Queen of Air and Darkness, Cassandra Clare
Wild Feminine, Tami Lynn Kent
The Modern Witchcraft Grimoire, Skye Alexander

Reactions: G4RiiM
A lot of non-fiction video game stuff. Right now it's a book about Chrono Trigger for SNES.

9780804189064-us.jpg

12 rules for life by jordan peterson. i enjoy watching youtube videos of him. im curious r there any other viewers/fans of him here?
Jordan Petersen is an insufferable asshole, so at least not me.

Rereading The Ables in preparation for the sequel. Love it, it's like he's giving himself Sin Points :laughing: