What Books Are You Currently Reading? (Part 2) | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

What Books Are You Currently Reading? (Part 2)

I am about to re-read the Diary of Anne Frank.

Since most of my classes are integrated into the sociological side of psychology this semester; dealing with diversity in relevance to race, ethnicity and gender—I felt pushed to read Anne’s story again.

First time I read the book, I was absolutely numb and heartbroken; but also incredibly inspired by this ambitious and intelligent little girl. Just reminds me to truly cherish every moment with your loved ones and never take things for granted.

Then probably the next book I will read is Night by Elie Wiesel.

I am about to re-read the Diary of Anne Frank.

Since most of my classes are integrated into the sociological side of psychology this semester; dealing with diversity in relevance to race, ethnicity and gender—I felt pushed to read Anne’s story again.

First time I read the book, I was absolutely numb and heartbroken; but also incredibly inspired by this ambitious and intelligent little girl. Just reminds me to truly cherish every moment with your loved ones and never take things for granted.

Then probably the next book I will read is Night by Elie Wiesel.
I suggest Man’s Search for Meaning by viktor frankl

I suggest Man’s Search for Meaning by viktor frankl

Oh yeah! I actually seen that in my recommended on Amazon! I am going to put it on my reading list!! :) thank you neko!

Oh yeah! I actually seen that in my recommended on Amazon! I am going to put it on my reading list!! :) thank you neko!
You’re so very welcome. It’s written by a survivor.. you will cry. But I think it’s importanr to read

Just finished the fifth risk by Michael Lewis. This is a great read for anyone on the fence about the current presidential administration as it is interviews with former deputy heads of various government agencies.

I am reading the Power of Now by Ekhart Tolle.

I am currently reading In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust. 4'000 pages or thereabouts, so it will take a while.

@Rowan Tree made me feel like diving into it, at last.

started this
upload_2019-1-7_12-29-50.jpeg

910hdLwZSkL.jpg

Wow, everyone is reading such great books! I feel like an idiot!
I'm just reading "Black Ops: Expiditionary Force Book 4" by Craig Alanson.
Sci Fi stuff, so awesome! Not actually "reading" though, Audible..

Still good enough! Sci-fi is a kick ass genre!

In perpetuation of my experiment, I follow the theme of Aquarius and the 9th House. I have already inadvertently gone into it this week without intending to. But my schedule has not been disrupted.
I'm starting to read this book now. Something a little close to home.

1200x630bb.jpg

Well it's a fun book with some of the descriptions especially of our favorite Titan.

Recently completed these two, the last taking seemingly forever with my inability to read properly lately.

upload_2019-1-29_16-55-27.jpeg

51j7-TW5J7L._SX317_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I have been reading The Demonologist by Ed and Lorraine Warren, and it is quite intriguing and frightening---especially in some parts of the book. Curiosity got the best of me when I saw it on my Amazon recommended. Being agnostic though, I do hold some skepticism in some areas; however nonetheless, it's good to keep an open mind. I recommend reading the book, but probably with the lights on lol.

51ZJG7BtxhL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

FA3E4843-7822-4883-BCA3-1E3443B44AA2.jpeg

Not a book necessarily but a recipe book lmao. Just got this and super excited to start cooking new stuffz! :D :p