Vote (or not) | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Vote (or not)

Watched this today, it's pretty good

This is the kind of crazy that we are trying to vote against....
This guy is a fucking nutter.
Watched a “Handmaid’s Tale” and got a figurative and probably literal hard-on for a giant theological take-over.
Complete with the killing of those who don’t go along with them...the men anyhow.
Glad the FBI is watching him.
Who votes for these people??!?!

A Washington state lawmaker is under FBI scrutiny
for writing a how-to guide on killing non-believers
in a 'holy war' and establishing a theocracy

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 11.22.03 AM.png

(Not a psychopath at all ^^^)

Link - https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi...1KjhYPf9jM01IGGNhix0il9W4xVvuIAE6iC7atExXC3Ys

Here is a link to his PSYCHO plan - https://media.spokesman.com/documents/2018/10/Biblical_Basis_for_War.pdf

Please vote everyone, this is why it’s important!!!!

Last edited:

Too late Johnny...

John-Adams-life-changing-meme.jpg

Reactions: Reason
According to the Washington Post, Trump has made more than 5,000 false or misleading claims since he entered the White House in January 2017.

President Trump said he tells the truth “when I can.”

“Well, I try. I do try … and I always want to tell the truth. When I can, I tell the truth,”

If you are in a state where there is a Senate race your vote counts, so do it
giphy.gif

This guy is giving me life. It's always great to see enthusiasm for your profession.
mqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Skarekrow and Stu
Yes yes, feel the power..
source.gif

Reactions: Wyote
Now is the time for all good folks to come to the aid of their country
giphy.gif

And how many have German heritage? Or Irish? Or English?

Are you sure that this is not just a quirk of statistics?

I would like you to calculate the percentage of the richest 400 with German ancestry.

the real question you should be asking is how many 'jews' should be on that rich list but aren't even mentioned? eg

are the rothschilds on there?
are the rockefellers on there?
are the warburgs on there?
are the oppenheimers on there?
etc etc etc

lets face it the rich list only shows the second string billionaires

also the ones you say have british or german heritage are likely knights templar bloodlines. For example i suggest the bush family are really part of the old knights templar network from europe

Make it happen
UZ5kvur.gif

Reactions: Skarekrow
Also....the Trump admin. has decided to go ahead with a program that basically tortures pups to death.
Why we vote.

US government to go ahead with fatal experiments on dogs
Controversial tests to proceed despite opposition from congress and others

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...yfGbEWJTar75BcAENkDHy9MHRyeqHHbZh72AmYNJvEPKw

research on dogs?

jesus wept!

they are researching ON YOU!

they are rolling out 5G across your country right now and neither trump nor clinton are opposed to it

an industry insider in the UK seeking to block 5G in gateshead just won his court case:

Why the hell do conspiracy theorists have to focus their bleating into the most obscure corners of the web where it will obviously have no effect upon whatever they are railing against?