Vote (or not) | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Vote (or not)

This is probably just a straight up excuse, but I feel like my time is so torn between a demanding job, parenthood and trying to get enough sleep to do it all over again...that I literally only had to time to look into a couple of candidates. I don't like going to the polls and just selecting someone based off their party because I didn't get a chance to do the research on them as an individual. I have always voted in the past and done the homework to vote for the person who aligned best with me, but this time, I just could not find the opportunity to do that same research beforehand. Plus, there were a ton of issues I kept jotting in my phone notes to look into and I couldn't get around to it. Poor time management or exhaustion? Probably both.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Why the hell do conspiracy theorists have to focus their bleating into the most obscure corners of the web where it will obviously have no effect upon whatever they are railing against?
I've actually wondered that too...

What is the connection!?!?
DCEEN1BXYAAf0KP.jpg

This is probably just a straight up excuse, but I feel like my time is so torn between a demanding job, parenthood and trying to get enough sleep to do it all over again...that I literally only had to time to look into a couple of candidates. I don't like going to the polls and just selecting someone based off their party because I didn't get a chance to do the research on them as an individual. I have always voted in the past and done the homework to vote for the person who aligned best with me, but this time, I just could not find the opportunity to do that same research beforehand. Plus, there were a ton of issues I kept jotting in my phone notes to look into and I couldn't get around to it. Poor time management or exhaustion? Probably both.
You should have a hot chocolate with some tiny marshmellows and ignore this political stuff...be good to yourself and go with the flow... when you're up to it the political system will still be there
tenor.gif

@Marylin , did you just join the forum to engage with us on voting (or not voting)?
tumblr_o5y23k4LQu1tdy0nco1_500.gif

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow
research on dogs?

jesus wept!

they are researching ON YOU!

they are rolling out 5G across your country right now and neither trump nor clinton are opposed to it

an industry insider in the UK seeking to block 5G in gateshead just won his court case:

Enough with the 5G shit....I DON’T FUCKING CARE OR BELIEVE YOU.
Fin.

Reactions: Pin
LOL

I have already acknowledged that yes, there may be an increased chance of cancer from the higher frequency radiation.
The studies using rats (which are not humans), showed some abnormal tumor growth...but this was also just in the males which was unexplainable and non-conclusive.
There has been no spike or even gentle rise in the statistical amounts of people getting brain tumors to match the explosion of cell phones everywhere.
But maybe 5G will tumor it up...idk...no one does - that’s my point.

This is some trip about using 5G to control our minds and lives and fry our brains...wtf man.
Come on.
:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote
Beto seems like a great candidate. I've been following his campaign from Indiana.. If I lived in Texas I'd have voted for him.

Ooo I did! He's my dude. Very presidential vibes.

Polls are closing, i am going to watch some of "the knick" (great show) and maybe read a little more of "the scientist in the early roman empire" i am sure there will be some clarity in the morning.

It's about to get more interesting!

giphy.gif

Ooo I did! He's my dude. Very presidential vibes.
I think Beto might be the only Democrat who could take on Trump. I don't want to see Elizabeth Warren or Cory Booker embarrass themselves.

I love that his messaging is unifying. He's not out there in attack mode like Cruz is flailing on about leftist extremism and Beto funding the caravan (lol) just trying to scare people to vote. Beto has worked his ass off traveling all throughout Texas trying to get people involved.... Even the most rural Republican districts. He was unknown before this election and now he resonates with people across the country. If he doesn't win I hope he will run in 2020 because he might be the democrats best shot.

Last edited:
@acd, you don't vote to "make history"? Did not think so.

Some machines in my state quit working, so they are voting on paper. GMAB.

Think I vote for the shoes they wear, not how they look in them.