Voo Doo Dolls | INFJ Forum

Voo Doo Dolls

only1cake

Donor
Nov 3, 2009
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
Has anyone hear ever used or known someone who has used a voo doo doll?

Even though people usually get them as "joke gifts" they kind of freak me out :suspicious: but I've never known someone who's actually used one before.

sarkozy10b.jpg

Last edited:
I would never use one, nor would I want to even be near one.

Take it as you want, but this is black magic. I will never, under any circumstancs mess with it. The reprecussions you bring to youself are far more severe then you can even imagine.

I think they work much the same as say having a photo of the person or an item the person holds important to them. It helps give direction to a spell, make it stronger

I guess I use them already, not to kill anyone of course ;-)
I haven't used them the way you see them used in movies where they stick needles in it and whatever area you put it in is where it hurts in the person.

Has anyone hear ever used or known someone who has used a voo doo doll?

Even though people usually get them as "joke gifts" they kind of freak me out :suspicious: but I've never known someone who's actually used one before.

sarkozy10b.jpg

yea. they work. :m056:

I would never use one, nor would I want to even be near one.

Take it as you want, but this is black magic. I will never, under any circumstancs mess with it. The reprecussions you bring to youself are far more severe then you can even imagine.

i don't know much about it. the folks at my workplace are tossing a fake one about.. and i don't know why but i don't want to even touch it.

can you go more into detail about these "repercussions," indigo?

By actively using such a device, you are calling upon dark energy and dark spirits. Doing so will leave a strong energetic tie (in some cases permenant) to you, and these ties can effect your health, life, and mind. Having a dark spirit tied to you is exceedingly dangerous. It can effect everything about you.

Reactions: Solongo
I find this stuff really freaky and wouldn't want to be near it either...

Yeeeah, no. Don't play with those things. Evil spirits exist.

(Point of fact: At first I thought the topic said, "Goo Goo Dolls." Wondered what the band was up to...).

By actively using such a device, you are calling upon dark energy and dark spirits. Doing so will leave a strong energetic tie (in some cases permenant) to you, and these ties can effect your health, life, and mind. Having a dark spirit tied to you is exceedingly dangerous. It can effect everything about you.

It's true. Plus voodoo dolls are dark magic. If you cast a spell you better protect it so it won't hurt anyone int he process. However, the karmic repercussions can be hell to pay if you used it to hurt others energy and spirit.

(Point of fact: At first I thought the topic said, "Goo Goo Dolls." Wondered what the band was up to...).

:md: Haha! Experiencing late 90's alternative rock nostalgia now.

No offense, but this sounds like superstitious nonsense to me. Same as Ouija boards, same as "karmic balance". I seriously doubt it's legit, and if it was, people would use it a lot more.

Yup. I also thought it said "Goo Goo Dolls" too at first.

Erm. Can't say I take any of this stuff very seriously, guys. The only sort of "magic" you can work is on yourself.

Reactions: only1cake
To each their own.

I find this all to be superstitious, I really find this sort of things ridiculous and I would not want to be associated with this dolls in any sort of way.

Whether it "works" or not, the intention of hurting someone acted out in this little ritual has to put some sort of mark in the neural connections of the practitioner. Possibly harmless, but I would personally feel ugly doing it.

You need hair, some nail clippings... basically something from the person because it works as sympathy magic.

I'd also go with a picture of them as well as a prized possession and some stuff from their body, and then make the doll from two sticks wrapped together with long grass and then stuff the items inside the cotton outer covering. Do up the doll to look like the person and abuse the SHIT out of it before burning it while casting a killing spell.

Voo Doo Dolls help to rid yourself of hatred for the person, because you've already killed him and he'll get what's coming.
You can gain a lot of peace that route.