Voo Doo Dolls | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Voo Doo Dolls

Yeah I can remember so clearly as a kid in a supermarket and finding the kids' section had a whole half-wall crammed with stacks and stacks of ouija boards (o_o;; by Parker Bros version.

when i was in grade school actually we just used to make our own

Do they have pleasure or happy voodoo dolls? You know, for good time feelings and fun? Can you tickle a voodoo doll or give one a back rub?

Or is remote controlled vibrating panties the best we got?

Did someone say..."remote controlled vibrating panties?"
*blink*

They exist.
Wrap your mind around that.

Isn't there a movie with Katherine Heigl where she has a pair? I think I need to get some. And give the remote to someone I don't know, but not tell them what it does. Yes.

Isn't there a movie with Katherine Heigl where she has a pair? I think I need to get some. And give the remote to someone I don't know, but not tell them what it does. Yes.
I saw them in some Wiccan fashion mag. (LOL at that combo..)

I like the idea of giving it to someone you don't know. For instance, if you want to give yourself a professional revamping, during a board meeting, simply hand over the remote to some amateur dunce and tell him that it's for the projector for his presentation.
The possibilities are endless. For pleasure or for self-sabotage, etc.

I saw them in some Wiccan fashion mag. (LOL at that combo..)

I like the idea of giving it to someone you don't know. For instance, if you want to give yourself a professional revamping, during a board meeting, simply hand over the remote to some amateur dunce and tell him that it's for the projector for his presentation.
The possibilities are endless. For pleasure or for self-sabotage, etc.

I like the way your mind works!

Do they have pleasure or happy voodoo dolls? You know, for good time feelings and fun? Can you tickle a voodoo doll or give one a back rub?

Or is remote controlled vibrating panties the best we got?
called a poppet. Generally, you do different things to it. Needles are used to hurt, but you could cast a beneficial spell on it to spread that pleasure. However, see my above post on the morals of poppets/voodoo dolls.

Were I a believer in the arts...I'd say that impish pleasuring magic sounds much more appealing than the doom and gloom stuff.

Were I a believer in the arts...I'd say that impish pleasuring magic sounds much more appealing than the doom and gloom stuff.
um... yeah! sitting on my book shelf right now, I could probably find 7 or 8 spells to increase/improve one's libido, and I have a small collection.

as for doom and gloom, the closest I get is the Satanic Rituals, which I've hardly even read, and I could maybe find 2 D+G spells besides.

Reactions: IndigoSensor