The value of a "crush" | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The value of a "crush"

Ooh! That's pritty. I'm afraid you're going to have to fight TDHT for me now. Or you both could take me. Talk amongst yerselves.

What is up with all my dates standing me up? You guys just want to see my rapier (wit) in action ;)

Okay, good. Come on, milady. Our pumpkin carriage and four palomino stallions await!

Ho,ho...not so fast. I have arranged transportation for ALL of us!! I think we use the same service! ;)

_iceUrlFlag=1

Whee!!!!

Ho,ho...not so fast. I have arranged transportation for ALL of us!! I think we use the same service! ;)

_iceUrlFlag=1

Quite the gentleman, QP. I've decided that you may live another day ;)

Heehee.

Ha!!!

Perhaps "crush" refers to what happens to your common sense in the first flush of love.

Then I must be fresh out of common sense, because like I said, I have a crush on everyone.

Quite the gentleman, QP. I've decided that you may live another day ;)

Heehee.

Your beauty is only exceded by your class. I'll be honored to accompany you both to the Ball. I think I'll dress like this:

_iceUrlFlag=1

Any other way would be inconceivable!

Reactions: NaeturVindur
Your beauty is only exceded by your class. I'll be honored to accompany you both to the Ball. I think I'll dress like this:

_iceUrlFlag=1

I do not think that word means what you think it means!

Crush is interest in someone without knowing them. True feelings develop the more open people become with one another.. the more vulnerable each becomes as they take one another into their confidance.

Last edited:
Crush is interest in someone without knowing them. True feelings develop the more open people become with one another.. the more vulnerable each comes as they take one another into their confidance.
This about sums it up

_iceUrlFlag=1

*fans-self*

I do not have an appropriate Princess Bride quote with which to respond with.. but I thought I'd show my appreciation.