The "How Gay Are You" Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The "How Gay Are You" Test

40% uh... how are the hetero's getting higher scores than the homo's? this does not make sense

70% GAY!!! The hell?!?

"You’re quite open minded between the sheets and a just little butch in the streets".

Why am I acting surprised? It's not like I'm opposed to women sexually. Ha! But I doubt anyone would call me butch... I'm pretty lady-like actually. You can't go around dressing in corsets and stilettos and red lipstick and be mistaken for butch. I would classify myself as Hetero-flexible.

26%... Distinctly Hetero, which is supplemented by the fact that I paused at this post...
You can't go around dressing in corsets and stilettos and red lipstick and be mistaken for butch. I would classify myself as Hetero-flexible.
...to let my imagination roam around a bit. :md:

13 percent, i'm shocked; not because i'm gay, I just thought I'd turn out gayer

50% exactly. I am not surprised since many of my friends are gay and I grew up with two mums. I don't mind kissing girls and breasts are so wonderful, but vaginae are scary and I just can't do that. I know I am hopelessly strait and I am okay with it.

43%
I've tried it before, not awful--but not nearly as thrilling as men for me.

33%

Actually thought it'd be higher. In a weird sense I'm glad I'm gayer than Satya! :D

Man, what a statement to take out of context! Watch that become someone's sig... :lol:

56%

I'd say that's average gayness

Not that I think this test makes any sense whatsoever, but it says I'm 30% gay. Right, I'm hyper-masculine. :cool:

53%

46%

"You're very open-minded between the sheets and just as balanced when out on the streets".

20%

I'm surprised that the percentage is that low. I suspect that the test was also measuring flamboyancy, of which I have almost none.

It's too low - I'll take the test again later.

I swear I'll take any online test. According to this one, I'm 56% gay or "very open-minded between the sheets and just as balanced on the streets." Pretty accurate, I'd say, even if it is silly and fun.

I know right... What the hell is wrong with us?!?

Super curious, maybe just a skosh self-absorbed? At least on my part. You don't seem self-absorbed at all, but curious as a cat? Absolutely.

Super curious, maybe just a skosh self-absorbed? At least on my part. You don't seem self-absorbed at all, but curious as a cat? Absolutely.
I don't know, I think I'm more curious than both my cats put together. I KNOW I've never seen them take an online test.

60%. I am a well adjusted lesbian. o_O

40% queer elf. Must be the sparkly purple belt