[ENTJ] - The First 2020 Presidential Debate (Biden vs Trump) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[ENTJ] The First 2020 Presidential Debate (Biden vs Trump)

Who won the debate?

• Biden.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trump.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump is surprisingly lucid. I mean, Biden actually talks about policies, but that has totally become besides the point.

Adding a public option option is a big step. It takes on health insurance companies, whom everyone is afraid of tackling. They’re going to be fighting tooth and nail for Biden to lose now that’s out. Especially with them billing the government $1m for so many COVID patients.

Biden: The Green New Deal will pay for itself!
Moderator: Do you support it?
Biden: No.

Not that I agree with the GND, but it was funny to see him looking like he endorsed it, then saying “no”.

Frustrating amount of meaningless statistics and claims being batted back and forth. I’m disappointed but not surprised to see Biden coming off so weak. I do think that mics should be cut as the interruptions are ridiculous.

On the Supreme Court appointment, Amy Barrett is way way wayyyyy more harsh than Kamala Harris in terms of criminal justice and reform. Working for Mitch - she’s going to gut voter‘s rights reforms and so much more.

I always thought it was kind of sad that RBG had to lay there hanging onto her last breath for fear of the damaging impact her leaving a vacant seat would hold for the future of so many. I can’t imagine how incredibly stressful that must’ve been, as she laid there dying. What a burden.

People need to keep hitting on Trump for that stand by comment... Especially since he's encouraging his supporters to watch the polls for fraud on election day.
Don't be intimidated to vote. But have a plan and vote early if you can.

People need to keep hitting on Trump for that stand by comment... Especially since he's encouraging his supporters to watch the polls for fraud on election day.
Don't be intimidated to vote. But have a plan and vote early if you can.
You recon there'll be intimidation at the polls?

https://nypost.com/2020/09/24/fbi-investigates-ballots-for-trump-found-in-pennsylvania-garbage/

https://nypost.com/2020/08/05/84000-mail-in-ballots-disqualified-in-nyc-primary-election/

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last Four Elections

Between 2012 and 2018, 28.3 million mail-in ballots remain unaccounted for, according to data from the federal Election Assistance Commission. The missing ballots amount to nearly one in five of all absentee ballots and ballots mailed to voters residing in states that do elections exclusively by mail.

States and local authorities simply have no idea what happened to these ballots since they were mailed – and the figure of 28 million missing ballots is likely even higher because some areas in the country, notably Chicago, did not respond to the federal agency’s survey questions. This figure does not include ballots that were spoiled, undeliverable, or came back for any reason.

Reactions: Rit4lin and Pin
when he loses, and it's moving day the real antifa will show up to usher him out of our house. .

"Mr. President, you can say anything you want, I'm gonna ask a question about race but if you want to answer something else, go ahead."
-Chris Wallace to President Trump

Great moderating.
It's almost as if nobody had any idea how drumpf would behave and so planned nothing at all to mediate his shenanigans.
  • no mic cuts
  • no recourse for fictitious/outlandish statements
  • no attempt to balance talk time appropriately

Great moderating.
It's almost as if nobody had any idea how drumpf would behave and so planned nothing at all to mediate his shenanigans.
  • no mic cuts
  • no recourse for fictitious/outlandish statements
  • no attempt to balance talk time appropriately
Two more to go.