The deal-breaker | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The deal-breaker

#1 Taking my freedom...
That's it if you let me be free I will be who you fell in love with.

I really don't like being with someone who is over-controlling of me. If I feel like someone is looking over my shoulder and attempting to micro-manage my life, it won't end well.

Also, honesty.
Ohh, and no manipulation pls thx LOL ;D

+1. And someone with ridiculously high expectations. wouldn't want to constantly feel that if i don't approach things exactly the way you want or see things the way you do, that i'm failing you or that i'm not good enough or don't love you. So, arrogance and narcissism are huge deal breakers.

Actually, I wasn't hardly as extraverted in Des Moines when I have a good number of intelligent people to talk to. When I worked at a fast food shop I showed many characteristics of ENTP (around people that I knew) and I drove a lot of people nuts, lol.

I don't know a whole lot of intelligent people here that can hold a good conversation so I think that is partly to blame for my extreme introversion.

The way E has developed in me is that I'm now capable of communicating with more or less everyone their way (chameleon style) and enjoying it. I don't feel the same craving to be with people that are like me anymore - just a little.

Doesn't like animals
Rude and ignorant to service people
Selfish
Extremely religious and dogmatic about it
Brainwashed republicrat
Constant attention-whoring to the point where they obviously completely lack a sense of self without external validation from others

This is all hypothetical:

- I couldn't be with a dumb person.
- Someone who's overweight. I'm very skinny myself, and no, I don't mean 'overweight-I-have-flesh-on-my-bones'.
- A basic form of being friendly and polite.
- A non feline organism.

Fixed.

Superficial reasons: (But still deal breakers :p)

- Bad teeth, whether yellow, or just gappish.
- Bad hair, get it under control.
- Ugly face. Get a make over.
- 0 Confidence.

More "deeper" reasons:

- A non Christian, though I could deal with an Atheist boyfriend, but since I feel religion is strong to me it'd be the need for unnecessary tension.
- A douche bag. Even if they aren't a douche to me, I'm not about to stand by and let them mock other people.
- As alluded to above, no confidence, pride, or just any "hey this is me feeling."
- Could not appreciate my dry witty humor.
- Was too overbearing, smothering, or just texting me every 1.2 shakes of a lamb tail saying "how r uuuu?? HEART HEART" uhh. no.

And other reasons which just aren't pg.

• Abuse/disrespect
  • Control issues (manipulation)
  • Refusal to cut ties with an ex
  • Cheating

Last edited:
Violence or uncontrollable anger is about the only deal breaker that is automatic in my book.
Can't really say I've had to end a relationship over it.

Less tolerated behavior
Lying
Manipulation
Controlling

I try hard not to be superficial, but here are the physical deal-breakers:
-Bad breath
-Bad skin
-Body Piercings
-Smoking
-Drinking in Excess
-Hair is too short
-Hair that is too neat ( I like messy hair lol)
-Yellow teeth

Mental/Emotional:

-Violent
-Abusive
-Manipulative
-Infidelity
-Non-Christian
-Dishonesty
-Flaky
-No goals in life
-Incapable of holding a conversation with me
-Disrespectful to parents, especially his mother

I try hard not to be superficial, but here are the physical deal-breakers:
-Bad breath
-Bad skin
-Body Piercings
-Smoking
-Drinking in Excess
-Hair is too short
-Hair that is too neat ( I like messy hair lol)
-Yellow teeth

Mental/Emotional:

-Violent
-Abusive
-Manipulative
-Infidelity
-Non-Christian
-Dishonesty
-Flaky
-No goals in life
-Incapable of holding a conversation with me
-Disrespectful to parents, especially his mother

You would say that.

You would say that.
True, I would. I get a lot of crap from people saying that I'm judgemental for not wanting to date a non-Christian, but the thing is, usually when a Christian dates a non-Christian, the Christian fall's to the level of the non-Christian, rather than vice-versa

That just means that your love for God isn't strong enough.
That doesn't make any sense. Explain what you mean and your reasoning

Reactions: Wyst
That doesn't make any sense. Explain what you mean and your reasoning

Well, the influence of your environment would be greater than your love for God, thus conquering it.
If your love for God was big enough, another human being wouldn't be able to talk you out of it.

I'll echo SouloftheLaurel with her physical and mental divisions.

Physical [here are some. I won't go into too much detail because I'll likely just end up feeling, and looking, extremely superficial. It's not everything, but it definitely is something]:
_ Bad breath.
_ Overweight (Sorry, it's just. Can you at least be fit please?)
_ Smoking.
_ Drinking (Okay, maybe a bit is fine. If it's excessive, I wouldn't be able to stand that.)
_ Horrible hygiene.
_ Greasy hair, or anything ugly. (Yeaaah, no.)
_ Lots of tattoos. (1 is fine. As long as it's small, and it doesn't cover your entire back. Or some such thing.)
_ Bad grammar, spelling, and vocab. (Seriously.)

Emotional/Behavioural:
_ Lying, lying, lying. (No. Just no.)
_ Manipulation
_ Controlling
_ Is not intelligent.
_ Narrow-minded.
_ Insincere. Or just a douche all around.
_ Infidelity.
_ Disrespectful.
_ Incapable of serious conversations.
_ Too serious; too flaky; too immature.

Okay, I'll stop. Heh.

I'll echo SouloftheLaurel with her physical and mental divisions.

Physical [here are some. I won't go into too much detail because I'll likely just end up feeling, and looking, extremely superficial. It's not everything, but it definitely is something]:
_ Bad breath.
_ Overweight (Sorry, it's just. Can you at least be fit please?)
_ Smoking.
_ Drinking (Okay, maybe a bit is fine. If it's excessive, I wouldn't be able to stand that.)
_ Horrible hygiene.
_ Greasy hair, or anything ugly. (Yeaaah, no.)
_ Lots of tattoos. (1 is fine. As long as it's small, and it doesn't cover your entire back. Or some such thing.)
_ Bad grammar, spelling, and vocab. (Seriously.)

Emotional/Behavioural:
_ Lying, lying, lying. (No. Just no.)
_ Manipulation
_ Controlling
_ Is not intelligent.
_ Narrow-minded.
_ Insincere. Or just a douche all around.
_ Infidelity.
_ Disrespectful.
_ Incapable of serious conversations.
_ Too serious; too flaky; too immature.

Okay, I'll stop. Heh.

Yeah, and I want a flying unicorn that can shoot portals with his horn.

Well, the influence of your environment would be greater than your love for God, thus conquering it.
If your love for God was big enough, another human being wouldn't be able to talk you out of it.
I see what you mean. I have dated non-Christians before. It's not that big of a deal as long as they respect my religion, I just would prefer a relationship that centers around God.

I see what you mean. I have dated non-Christians before. It's not that big of a deal as long as they respect my religion, I just would prefer a relationship that centers around God.

So it's a threesome?

HAWT.

Reactions: 1 person

That's not what you said first, but alright.

If the relationship centers around God, can you still call it love?
Isn't that kind of abusing the concept?