The deal-breaker | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

The deal-breaker

impatience
empire builders
know-it-alls (not the same as confidence)
money hungry and willingness to sacrifice anything for it

although these sound more like turn offs, not necessarily deal breakers

Reactions: invisible
  • Inability to communicate
  • Unwillingness to work towards change
  • Passive aggressiveness sarcasm

jbdvBi4.jpg

Reactions: Free
Someone who could not get along with my family
Jealousy or any attempt to believe I "belong" to someone
Make me fearful for my safety at any time

Reactions: Artisan
Someone who could not get along with my family
Jealousy or any attempt to believe I "belong" to someone
Make me fearful for my safety at any time

Completely agree.

And also someone who's controlling or too clingy.

Lying. You need to be honest with your romantic interest, the basic base of any relationship is trust and how you can trust if everything is a lie? Please be always honest with your partner, even if telling truth would hurt so much, they need to know the truth.

What about a "deal maker?" instead of being so focused on the negative. For me.. someone I can be absolutely myself with and not have to hide a single shred of my inner being. There's liberation in that. I don't want someone to 'complete me'. I hate that phrase. I want someone to be free with.

What about a "deal maker?" instead of being so focused on the negative. For me.. someone I can be absolutely myself with and not have to hide a single shred of my inner being. There's liberation in that. I don't want someone to 'complete me'. I hate that phrase. I want someone to be free with.

You've echoed exactly what I've been telling everyone that I'm looking for, someone that I can feel completely free to be myself with. That's it: I want someone to be free with.

Reactions: Wolfskillian