The deal-breaker | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

The deal-breaker

Cruel to animals/humans/life
Dishonest/untrustworthy
Lack of aspiration/goals
Smelly like after-asparagus pee
Ownership of a real penis (attached or otherwise:()

There are other things but that's what came to mind.

*hides asparagus*

*throws penis out the window*

Oh wait... you said real

*sighs* ... dammit, cars are coming

Reactions: Misadventure
*hides asparagus*

*throws penis out the window*

Oh wait... you said real

*sighs* ... dammit, cars are coming

At least he didn't say no beards.

[MENTION=213]J. Cardigan[/MENTION]

tumblr_inline_nnimxqX0Tr1smjuwr_500.gif

The first four items on his list did resonate with me, though. ;)

I can't easily define any. I've always been this way, but I am now past the need to. The universal deal breaker is how unwilling someone is to change what hurts the relationship. Scarcity is what leads you into a relationship of compromise to begin with.

I prefer to think about what I DO want but...
cowardice
lack of compassion
deliberate cruelty
emotionally unavailable or manipulative
incapable of logical thought
always assuming the worst in others, especially me
lack of passion/libido

There's probably more, but that's plenty for now.

I don't want no scrub! *dance* :m172: :m129:

No opinions, lets me decide everything. Rolls over on everything, depends completely on me.

Boring: This is very subjective and I'm sure many who I've found boring feel the same way in return. Still, if I don't feel that spark of interest in a person then there's no point.
Willfully ignorant: There are always going to be areas where you're somewhat ignorant in. There's too much information out there to know something about every topic. However, when someone wants to remain in the dark and does nothing to change that, any attraction I might have felt will be lost.
Needy: Nothing turns me off like neediness. You try to smother me with affection and I'll smother you with a pillow.
Not understanding that I'm a higher life form and you need to cater to all my needs: This is my biggest deal breaker, it's so simple yet so few people get it. A shame, for them that is.

Boring: This is very subjective and I'm sure many who I've found boring feel the same way in return. Still, if I don't feel that spark of interest in a person then there's no point.
Willfully ignorant: There are always going to be areas where you're somewhat ignorant in. There's too much information out there to know something about every topic. However, when someone wants to remain in the dark and does nothing to change that, any attraction I might have felt will be lost.
Needy: Nothing turns me off like neediness. You try to smother me with affection and I'll smother you with a pillow.
Not understanding that I'm a higher life form and you need to cater to all my needs: This is my biggest deal breaker, it's so simple yet so few people get it. A shame, for them that is.

Lie. You love my smothering.
Tomorrow I'll use an old plastic bag used to transport onions.

Reactions: Gaze
Lie. You love my smothering.
Tomorrow I'll use an old plastic bag used to transport onions.

Erotic asphyxiation has never smelt better.

Anything that causes you to be something other than a runway model rocket scientist.
Truthfully, knowing ignorance. Not that you are ignorant from lack of information but that you choose to remain ignorant in the face of information.

Extreme stubborness
Failure to admit when you are wrong
Someone who doesn't know how to say sorry
Selfishness
Someone who is unkind
Arrogance
No goals in life
Extreme laziness / someone who is not willing to put the work in to get what they want/where they want

I'm sure there are more.

Apathy.
Religious beliefs, and a refusal to consider opposing views.

Reactions: Free
I think the only deal breaker I have, not deal breaker like 'Hey you're this, DEAL BREAKER' but just something I know of myself that I can't stand in both friends and now lovers is religion. I can't deal with it. I'll try for a while to be accepting and let their views intertwine with my own but the more they speak about Jesus the more I shut down. That being said maybe it should be a deal breaker. Maybe I should just shut them out of my lives completely at the drop of a hat.

Nah, I'm not that much of a bitch.

Everyone has the chance to grow, learn and change. Including myself. Though I very much doubt Jesus will ever be a part of my life. Unless he's my drug dealer.
Aye Jesus!

Do we have an ideal partner thread? I'll do that.

i find religion ok, so long as they approach it as a matter of faith rather than a matter of Truth. most people seem to follow it as Truth though, and to believe that others who do not accept the same Truth are going to hell, etc. which is kind of difficult to relate to if you happen to not accept that Truth.