The deal-breaker | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The deal-breaker

No comment...

Heheh.

I find it a little sad that you let your love be limited in this way. I also find it really bizzare that you want to engage in a relationship where expressed, obvious love is key to happiness, with reference to a relationship with God in which there is really very little in the way of such expression.
Alright, you can say 'God loves me', but does he say that? Does he really reach out and pat you, tell you it's all going to be okay and hold your hand?

I mean, how could anyone stick a relationship in which the other half never openly expressed their love, and any love expressed at all was from external sources?

Meh, as I say to drug addicts, 'It's your life mucker'

I wouldn't say I couldn't date someone who's religious, but as soon as God becomes a big part of our relationship I'm out.

My Dad funnily enough believes in the Christian Bible, although doesn't attend church, nor even tell anyone his beliefs unless directly asked, and he gets on quite well with his partner who's an atheist.

Meh, as I say to drug addicts, 'It's your life mucker'

Then why express your views?

Not saying I'm any better in this respect though.

Then why express your views?

Not saying I'm any better in this respect though.

I can tell people how they might benefit from living their life a certain way, but I've no place to tell them to do it.

I can tell people how they might benefit from living their life a certain way, but I've no place to tell them to do it.

Fair enough, but you wouldn't do so in person.

Fair enough, but you wouldn't do so in person.

Most likely true.
Or at least, I wouldn't be obvious about it.

I'd start with the good old 'Ever thought about...'

It's so simple really, just insert an exterior source, and you don't even come across as presumptuous or manipulative, just postulating on something that might be, or could be, enough to plant a seed of doubt, enough to free someone from false illusions.

- Gotta be a Christian

- Excessively overweight

- Needs to be willing to follow

*Emotionally abusive/manipulative
*Inability to carry on an intelligent conversation
*Pot, hallucinogens, and drinking are fine but things like cocaine are definitely off the table
*High-maintenance
*Zealously religious

*Emotionally abusive/manipulative
*Inability to carry on an intelligent conversation
*Pot, hallucinogens, and drinking are fine but things like cocaine are definitely off the table
*High-maintenance
*Zealously religious

but....but..but I thought we had a spark.......

I'll echo SouloftheLaurel with her physical and mental divisions.

Physical [here are some. I won't go into too much detail because I'll likely just end up feeling, and looking, extremely superficial. It's not everything, but it definitely is something]:
_ Bad breath.
_ Overweight (Sorry, it's just. Can you at least be fit please?)
_ Smoking.
_ Drinking (Okay, maybe a bit is fine. If it's excessive, I wouldn't be able to stand that.)
_ Horrible hygiene.
_ Greasy hair, or anything ugly. (Yeaaah, no.)
_ Lots of tattoos. (1 is fine. As long as it's small, and it doesn't cover your entire back. Or some such thing.)
_ Bad grammar, spelling, and vocab. (Seriously.)

Emotional/Behavioural:
_ Lying, lying, lying. (No. Just no.)
_ Manipulation
_ Controlling
_ Is not intelligent.
_ Narrow-minded.
_ Insincere. Or just a douche all around.
_ Infidelity.
_ Disrespectful.
_ Incapable of serious conversations.
_ Too serious; too flaky; too immature.

Okay, I'll stop. Heh.

Sounds like I'm just the right person, as long as you're not stupid. But you're a woman so I assume you are. IN that case, I fit that profile to the dot! I think... Now how about those midgets? I mean it's like hello down there! They need to buy some new legs from a sweatshop factory or something...

*farts*

Yeah, and I want a flying unicorn that can shoot portals with his horn.

Here I am.

So it's a threesome?

HAWT.

Very.

Last edited:
For those of you named being overweight as a deal breaker, does that mean that you would leave a person if s/he would to gain let's say 50-70 pounds while in a relationship with you?

And what about feeling unloved? Would you just leave, or would you try to mend things first?

What would you deal breakers be if you are already in a let's say long term relationship with someone? would they be the same as if you weren't previously in a relationship?

For those of you named being overweight as a deal breaker, does that mean that you would leave a person if s/he would to gain let's say 50-70 pounds while in a relationship with you?

50 pounds. That's 20kgs, right?
Well, 20kg doesn't seem that much.
There's a difference between overweight and chubby.

And what about feeling unloved? Would you just leave, or would you try to mend things first?
Confront the person.

What would you deal breakers be if you are already in a let's say long term relationship with someone? would they be the same as if you weren't previously in a relationship?

Getting cheated on.

Yeah, and I want a flying unicorn that can shoot portals with his horn.
exterface_unicorn_17.jpg

Sounds like I'm just the right person, as long as you're not stupid. But you're a woman so I assume you are. IN that case, I fit that profile to the dot! I think... Now how about those midgets? I mean it's like hello down there! They need to buy some new legs from a sweatshop factory or something...
LMFAOOOO. Darn.
I'd ask your hand for marriage, but I'm already in one. ):

Can I ask it anyway just in case I divorce this one? ;D

Here I am.
Christ Jesus, you made me laugh.

I'll add this to my extremely idealogical list then!
Lack of effort.

Last edited:
Has to be capable of providing his own transportation.

What if he has a disability that prevents him from being able to drive? Either tunnel vision, or he's epilectic, or something of that sort?

Sorry, but that one seems a bit shallow to me.

What is excessively overweight to you?

For some people it's a size 16. :/

I was under the impression that that was his wish list, not a list of deal breaker partly because the first item is that she has to be a Christian.