The Book Quiz | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Book Quiz

afgo.jpg

[FONT=Georgia, Georgia Ref, Book Antiqua, Garamond]You're Animal Farm!
by George Orwell
You are living proof that power corrupts and whoever leads you will become just as bad as the past leaders. You're quite conflicted about this emotionally and waver from hopelessly idealistic to tragically jaded. Ultimately, you know you can't trust pigs. Your best moments are when you're down on all fours.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Georgia Ref, Book Antiqua, Garamond]I almost got cat's cradle which is cool too. the part about hopelessly idealistic and tragically jaded is actually spot on.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Georgia Ref, Book Antiqua, Garamond]You're The Sound and the Fury!
by William Faulkner
Strong-willed but deeply confused, you are trying to come to grips with a major crisis in your life. You can see many different perspectives on the issue, but you're mostly overwhelmed with despair at what you've lost. People often have a hard time understanding you, but they have some vague sense that you must be brilliant anyway. Ultimately, you signify nothing.

I don't have much loss ^^"
[/FONT]

mnkv.jpg

[FONT=Georgia, Georgia Ref, Book Antiqua, Garamond]You're Mother Night!
by Kurt Vonnegut
Nobody knows what to believe about you, and you know least of all. You spent most of your time convinced that the ends justify the means, but your means were, well, downright mean! And the end is nigh. Meanwhile all you want is to travel back in time, if not to change, then to just delight in the way it used to be. You are who you pretend to be. Oh yes, you're the great pretender.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Georgia Ref, Book Antiqua, Garamond]This is kind of creepy.
[/FONT]

You're Love in the Time of Cholera!
by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Like Odysseus in a work of Homer, you demonstrate undying loyalty by sleeping with as many people as you possibly can. But in your heart you never give consent! This creates a strange quandary of what love really means to you. On the one hand, you've loved the same person your whole life, but on the other, your actions barely speak to this fact. Whatever you do, stick to bottled water. The other stuff could get you killed.

Hmm....

PRetty amazing quiz haha. That is me :D

aaiwlc.jpg

[FONT=Georgia, Georgia Ref, Book Antiqua, Garamond]You're Alice's Adventures in Wonderland!
by Lewis Carroll

After stumbling down the wrong turn in life, you've had your mind opened to a number of strange and curious things. As life grows curiouser and curiouser, you have to ask yourself what's real and what's the picture of illusion. Little is coming to your aid in discerning fantasy from fact, but the line between them is so blurry that it's starting not to matter. Be careful around rabbit holes and those who smile to much, and just avoid hat shops altogether.
[/FONT]

Freakishly accurate.

Hmm, I don't think anyone else got this. But I don't care. I wanted Alice in Wonderland :(

lmvh.jpg

You're Les Miserables!
by Victor Hugo
One of the best known people in your community, you have become something of a phenomenon. People have sung about you, danced in your honor, created all manner of art in your name. And yet your story is one of failure and despair, with a few brief exceptions. A hopeless romantic, you'll never stop hoping that more good will come from your failings than is ever possible. Beware detectives and prison guards bearing vendettas.

But okay... I love Les Mis.

You're Love in the Time of Cholera!
by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

littocggm.jpg

Like Odysseus in a work of Homer, you demonstrate undying loyalty by sleeping with as many people as you possibly can. But in your heart you never give consent! This creates a strange quandary of what love really means to you. On the one hand, you've loved the same person your whole life, but on the other, your actions barely speak to this fact. Whatever you do, stick to bottled water. The other stuff could get you killed.

lol

tltwatwcsl.jpg

You're The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe!
by C.S. Lewis
You were just looking for some decent clothes when everything changed quite dramatically. For the better or for the worse, it is still hard to tell. Now it seems like winter will never end and you feel cursed. Soon there will be an epic struggle between two forces in your life and you are very concerned about a betrayal that could turn the balance. If this makes it sound like you're re-enacting Christian theological events, that may or may not be coincidence. When in doubt, put your trust in zoo animals.

bnwah.jpg

You're Brave New World!

by Aldous Huxley

With an uncanny ability for predicting the future, you are a true psychic. You can see how the world will change and illuminate the fears of future generations. In the world to come, you see the influence of the media, genetic science, drugs, and class warfare. And while all this might make you happy, you claim the right to be unhappy. While pregnancy might seem painful, test tube babies scare you most. You are obsessed with the word "pneumatic".

shh.jpg

You're Siddhartha!
by Hermann Hesse
You simply don't know what to believe, but you're willing to try anything once. Western values, Eastern values, hedonism and minimalism, you've spent some time in every camp. But you still don't have any idea what camp you belong in. This makes you an individualist of the highest order, but also really lonely. It's time to chill out under a tree. And realize that at least you believe in ferries.

an uncanny ability for predicting the future, you are a true psychic. You can see how the world will change and illuminate the fears of future generations. In the world to come, you see the influence of the media, genetic science, drugs, and class warfare.

Any truth to that? ;p
If so, I'd love to hear your take on things ;p

Reactions: Free
You're The Giver! by Lois Lowry

While you grew up with a sheltered childhood, you're pretty sure everyone around you is even more sheltered.
Suddenly, from out of nowhere, you were tapped on the shoulder and transported to the real world. This made
you horrified by your prior upbringing and now you're tormented by how to reconcile these two lives. Ultimately,
the struggle comes down to that old free will issue.

Choose wisely.

(Sounds like the tag for the Captain America movie.)

You're Mother Night!
mnkv.jpg

Nobody knows what to believe about you, and you know least of all. You spent most of your time convinced that the ends justify the means, but your means were, well, downright mean! And the end is nigh. Meanwhile all you want is to travel back in time, if not to change, then to just delight in the way it used to be. You are who you pretend to be. Oh yes, you're the great pretender.

You're Ulysses!
by James Joyce
Most people are convinced that you don't make any sense, but compared to what else you could say, what you're saying now makes tons of sense. What people do understand about you is your vulgarity, which has convinced people that you are at once brilliant and repugnant. Meanwhile you are content to wander around aimlessly, taking in the sights and sounds of the city. What you see is vast, almost limitless, and brings you additional fame. When no one is looking, you dream of being a Greek folk hero.

First time:

Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov

Second time:

the Guns Of August by Barbara Tuchman

After discovering the questons change each time, I keep taking it to see if i can discover new books :D

tkamhl.jpg

You're To Kill a Mockingbird!
by Harper Lee
Perceived as a revolutionary and groundbreaking person, you have changed the minds of many people. While questioning the authority around you, you've also taken a significant amount of flack. But you've had the admirable guts to persevere. There's a weird guy in the neighborhood using dubious means to protect you, but you're pretty sure it's worth it in the end. In the end, it remains unclear to you whether finches and mockingbirds get along in real life.

Hm, I thought I was the weird guy in the neighborhood.

tcitrjds.jpg

You’re The Catcher in the Rye!
by J.D. Salinger

You are surrounded by phonies, and boy are you sick of them! In an ongoing struggle to search for a land without phonies,
you end up running away from everything, from school to consequences. In this process, you reveal that many people in
your life have suffered torments and all you really want to do is catch them as they fall. Perhaps using a baseball mitt.
Your biggest fans are infamous psychotics.