The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test

Ug, I knew this was going to happen. It is true I sometimes wish I was a girl. Apparently, I am less masculine than 98% of people and I am more feminine than 96% of people, at least according to this.

"Your result for The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test ...
Feminine

You scored 23% masculinity and 87% femininity!
12374749468660822196.jpeg

You scored high on femininity and low on masculinity. You have a traditionally feminine personality.

Compared to other takers

• 2/100 You scored 23% on masculinity, higher than 2% of your peers.
  • 96/100 You scored 87% on femininity, higher than 96% of your peers."

It is true I sometimes wish I was a girl.
I would like to be a woman for short intervals. Having to do it all the time would just be too much trouble.

Feminine

You scored 37% masculinity and 73% femininity!

You scored high on femininity and low on masculinity. You have a traditionally feminine personality.

Why on earth would you want to be a woman?

Androgynous

You scored 77% masculinity and 50% femininity!

Well, that's... uh, great. I'm more masculine than I am feminine. I feel treacherous.

Androgynous

You scored 77% masculinity and 50% femininity!

Well, that's... uh, great. I'm more masculine than I am feminine. I feel treacherous.

You'll probably get further in the world, though.

You'll probably get further in the world, though.

Not necessarily true. I can think of a number of masculine douche bags living in their parents' basements watching wrestling and writing tear-jerking Inuyasha fanfiction.

That's what keeps me moving. *shudder*

Your result for The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test ...
Feminine

You scored 13% masculinity and 60% femininity!

You scored high on femininity and low on masculinity. You have a traditionally feminine personality

Androgynous
You scored 60% masculinity and 70% femininity!

10852953077095154714.jpeg

You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.

I am such a sucker for these things!

You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.
  • chart

masculinity
  • chart

femininity

Androgynous

You scored 67% masculinity and 73% femininity!

I am the bearded lady.

I don't really want to be a woman. I just want to act like one sometimes.

Why? Its not really as fun as it may seem. :p

Why? Its not really as fun as it may seem. :p

I think I am dissatisfied with the lack of communication skills and with the social norms that guys have. I find myself engaging in a lot of activities that are supposedly feminine.

Women are able to or at luxury to deal with many things better than men, and I wish I had that opportunity instead of being so isolated from my guy friends.

It gets more complicated after these things. I wouldn't care for makeup and all that superficial and difficult/time consuming nonsense. The things I want are deeper.

In Jungian terms, I am an extremely strong Fe person, but my environment, where I was raised, reserves Fe for the most part to women, while people just assume I'm a T instead (people tend to assume I'm a highly logical/analytical/mathematical person). They might not know anything about MBTI, but that is basically what they are doing. I'm not able to be myself because the people I live with expect me to be "manly".

I don't know. I can't fully explain why I feel this way.

Feminine

You scored 47% masculinity and 93% femininity!

It gets more complicated after these things. I wouldn't care for makeup and all that superficial and difficult/time consuming nonsense. The things I want are deeper.

lol other people would still care

The things you described are still things you can get as part of your life, and less people will care than if you were a woman who never wore makeup. I get where you're coming from though.

Feminine

You scored 23% masculinity and 83% femininity!

Hmmm... lol

Feminine

You scored 33% masculinity and 73% femininity!

I am satisfied with that assessment. I for the most part feel rather feminine. However, I don't believe that I am your typical girl and by no stretch of the imagination am I a 'girly-girl.' Perhaps that is the Geek in me. Anyway, fun quiz!