The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test | INFJ Forum

The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test

Satya

C'est la vie
Retired Staff
May 11, 2008
MBTI
INXP
The Bem Sex Role Inventory was developed in 1971 by Dr. Sandra Lipsitz Bem. It characterizes your personality as masculine, feminine, androgynous, or undifferentiated. The BSRI is based on gender stereotypes, so what it's actually measuring is how well you fit into your traditional sex role. Thus, your score says as much about how our cultural expectations have changed over the last 35 years as it does about your personality.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/9417365772 ... -Inventory

Androgynous

You scored 53% masculinity and 73% femininity!

funny, I scored 100% feminity and extremely low masculinity on personal DNA

Androgynous

50% masculine
93% feminine

Doesn't surprise me at all. :mrgreen:

Androgynous
You scored 53% masculinity and 60% femininity!

Masculine
scored 83% masculinity and 40% femininity

Here I was all excited because the last test scored me as a girl ... :(

Undifferentiated

You scored 43% masculinity and 47% femininity!

You scored low on both masculinity and femininity. Your personality includes characteristics of both traditional sex roles, but your gender is not strongly defined.

I have an ill defined gender! I'm like Richard Simmons! Oh gawd! Richard Cohen is probably already at my doorstep! :eek:

http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/the- ... ininity=14

CokeNut said:
Masculine
scored 83% masculinity and 40% femininity

Here I was all excited because the last test scored me as a girl ... :(
Same here :roll:

But... Shock! Shock! Horror! Horror!

Masculine
You scored 73% masculinity and 43% femininity

OK we get it! T is considered masculine.

I'm not going to bother with that one... I've a penis so I'm going with masculine.

Masculine

I took it, it was a lame test. I don't understand the percentages or the questions. Not really the questions them selves, but more why those questions. So I will call myself feminine and be blissful as a woman that knows she is a woman.
:m060:

Androgynous

You scored 70% masculinity and 83% femininity!
10852953077095154714.jpeg

You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.

Feminine

You scored 23% masculinity and 80% femininity!

You scored high on femininity and low on masculinity. You have a traditionally feminine personality.

... well I knew that already. It makes life more interesting anyway.

Last edited:
Feminine

You scored 47% masculinity and 63% femininity

Feminine

You scored 47% masculinity and 63% femininity!

12374749468660822196.jpeg

cheers,
Ian

Androgynous
You scored 50% masculinity and 77% femininity! You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.

Well duh! I prefer to think of myself as tomboyishly girly. Or gamine as the Dude calls me when he wants to be charming.

Your result for The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test ...

Feminine

You scored 27% masculinity and 77% femininity!

You scored high on femininity and low on masculinity. You have a traditionally feminine personality.

Androgynous

You scored 57% masculinity and 60% femininity!

You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.

MMMMMKAY?

Androgynous

You scored 80% masculinity and 60% femininity!

You scored 23% masculinity and 63% femininity!