[NSFW] - STOP STARING. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[NSFW] STOP STARING.

this makes me glad people don't stare at me lol.

does it look something like this? (because, you know, reading people's body language and faces could give context clues as to the nature of their staring). For instance:
:m035::mcute::m035:

No like quick glances at me 24/7. WHICH STILL CONSTITUTES AS STARING..

side note: epic 3 car pile up on highway

I would say something blunt and not very polite.

I'm not overly concerned with impressions.

I would say something blunt and not very polite.

I'm not overly concerned with impressions.

Yea. I just... If I was ever staring and someone called me out on it I'd be really embarrassed. So I assume that if I were to ever do that, they'd be really embarrassed. Now note, I can do it with my friends no problem. Like if [MENTION=2873]SouloftheLaurel[/MENTION] ever did that I'd be like "STEP OFF DOKO DOKO"

Also, to Anita's post, just because the majority of guys (there's only 14 men in a workplace of 200 people, 3 of them married) are gay, doesn't mean all of them are.

Besides, I'm an infj. Infj's don't trust themselves. :m192:

Yea. I just... If I was ever staring and someone called me out on it I'd be really embarrassed. So I assume that if I were to ever do that, they'd be really embarrassed. Now note, I can do it with my friends no problem. Like if @SouloftheLaurel ever did that I'd be like "STEP OFF DOKO DOKO"
:m131:

Maybe you're the one doing the staring, so they are checking to see if you are staring back? Food for thought.

Sometimes I stare at people to deliberately freak them out.

Chances are this could be happening to you.
Start a conversation.

I have a similar problem, except in my bedroom. Every time I close my closet doors (which are completely silver and metallic) this really hansom dude is standing there looking back at me. Without fail when ever I check to see if he is looking at me, he is.

Reactions: Bird
Maybe you're the one doing the staring, so they are checking to see if you are staring back? Food for thought.

Already thought of that, actually. Was the first thought that passed through my head.

When people stare at me, I stare right back. If I catch them staring out of the corner of my eye, I will turn to them and say "hello" or will smile. It catches them off guard. Watching their expressions is pleasant.

I also stare at other people a lot. A LOT. I am always observing. So I guess I figure other people are the same way.

I have a similar problem, except in my bedroom. Every time I close my closet doors (which are completely silver and metallic) this really hansom dude is standing there looking back at me. Without fail when ever I check to see if he is looking at me, he is.

nice!

erm, i have this cat that keeps staring at me. any suggestions?

Last edited:
When people stare at me, I stare right back. If I catch them staring out of the corner of my eye, I will turn to them and say "hello" or will smile. It catches them off guard. Watching their expressions is pleasant.

I also stare at other people a lot. A LOT. I am always observing. So I guess I figure other people are the same way.

I should do that... But idk... I feel guilty. Like if they are staring and I stare back, it feels like I'm the only one staring and they are the ones not staring... To my .... crush *giggles like a school girl* I think I'd know how he'd react...

And yes, I also observe a lot, however I'm not really staring. I tend to make non stop glances everywhere, then to focus on object or person and stare.

Last edited:
had that problem too. I always do the staring thing, so I guess it's inevitable either way. :p

to me, there really are lots of reasons ranging from pure attraction, curiosity, or mockery but, the best thing to eliminate some is to;

Look at myself; anything wrong? Am I wearing something wrong? Or maybe I looked (extraordinarily) bad today? Are there some..unwanted curves?
Have I been doing something embarrassing lately?
How am I feeling? (much to my surprise, sometimes it leaks out from my mental wall and shown outside)

Other than that, I can't control so, I'll just wait and see.

observe their body language

For women do they play with their hair? look up at you with head tilted slightly down i.e. so their eyes have to be about as far up as they will go. this could mean they like you

what are their feet doing? are they pointed in your direction? if so this is a good sign

if you stand close to them do they stand with their legs far apart (not good. they feel threatened or think they are better than you) do they cross their legs so they are balanced on one foot (good. they feel comfortable in your prescence)

If they are sat down do their feet bounce up and down. This indicates nervousness or excitement (probably a good sign)

If you approach them what do their eyebrows do? do they raise (good) or lower (bad)

Do they touch their neck or face when they look at you? especially if they cover the little dimple at the base of the throat then they are uncomfortable about something

pay most attention to their feet. you can do this using your peripheral vision without coming across a weirdo. if one points away from you. especially if it's in the direction of the nearest exit then they want to leave.

none of this is set in stone. they are all just indications of what MIGHT be happening.

Haha, no. I mean not to be arrogant but I'm quite the jokester and I make almost every single person in the bldg crack up...

Maybe they are just waiting for you to entertain them by doing something funny?

Is your desk in front of a clock or something else people would have reason to stare at? They could be looking at something else initially, then looking at you when you look at them.

YOu've got a little.... um... yeah... no over the left... .. higher. You got it.