Society should have moved past this by now | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Society should have moved past this by now

I liked mohawks but now that I see 5 year olds running around with them they have lost their charm.
Either that, or those five year olds are punk as fuck.

This is not a derail. This is a major obstacle that society must overcome. Just to air this out...

20050926045240_img_1383_skate.jpg

mowhawk_dude.jpg

mohawk%20hair%20july07%20sm.JPG

Demotivational-pictures-mohawk.jpg

Shit, even Orlando Bloom is doing it! Et tu Legolas, Et tu?

OrlandoBloom-Mohawk.jpg

I dare you to say mohawks suck. I pity you!
2007_12_31.mrt.jpg

Sorry, but society has moved well beyond Mr. T. Meet the new landlord!

flava-flav.jpg

He puts the "D" in DOPE! and not a Mohawk in sight....

ok, now we are starting to de-rail. start that who is more awesome Mr. T or Flava Flav thread.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Reactions: bamf
Aw //hugs

I think buying big huge trucks in North America as a compensation for something, or as a competition. We all know that its not only a big waste on gas, but it's irresponsible to both the overall fuel supply and the environment (regardless of the earth warming or cooling).

Next, making everything out of plastic. We know its not an inexhaustible resource anymore, and we can't even deal with the stuff we throw away of it.

Next, not allowing skilled workers with not-quiet-good-enough credentials not just take update programs to bring them up to our level, so they can work as they trained to be elsewhere.

I'll leave the social stuff to other people.

LOL @ the trucks part. It's so true. I've been to Alberta TONS and live in BC, and all I see everywhere are ridiculously huge trucks! I don't know how people even afford to drive them.

domestic violence

animal cruelty

taboos against mental illness

school bullying

the extremely imbalanced global distribution of power and material wealth

reckless destruction of the natural environment; undervaluing the impact our actions as a society will have on future generations

wars over religious beliefs

society: "we're workin on it!"

Hunting/Animal fighting ex: Bull fighting in Spain

Really is ridiculous how humans can kill for pleasure and entertainment. As if the life of another creature was a ''game''. Its an absurd idea.
It was great when that bull jumped up into the crowd. I was cheering it on. Shame it got killed afterwards, though... :(

I think actually the majority of things we (the human race) do should have been moved passed by now. But for some reason, people are too stuck in their ways, in the past, to move forward. Maybe it's because no one can see anything but a bleak future, so they stick with what they know?
Not an excuse, just a possible reason.

Either that, or those five year olds are punk as fuck.

I think it is anti-punk to be shown off by your mother as the 5 y/o with a mohawk.

Gay marriage. Make it legal in all states. Let the churches keep thier undies in a bunch over it if they want.

Drug laws for mild drugs like weed that are counter productive.

Celebrity worship.

Liberal and conservative extremes. Let's meet in the middle and get along.