soap. for your vagina | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

soap. for your vagina

There is really no need to be offended. I know that myself and I am sure many other of the women here are aware that there are a lot of people who do have issues with certain soaps and detergents causing irritation and other problems in this area and that there is nothing abnormal about this. As far as I could see there was only one woman who actually said outright that they had never had "any problems" but that doesn't mean they're pointing fingers at you.

I didn't mean for my comments to make you or anyone else feel like I think all women who buy a pH balanced wash are suckers, especially because I am aware that some people do need a more gentle option because of a tendency toward irritation due to sensitive skin/allergies to soaps. I still stand by my opinion on the fact that other unscented mild soaps are probably just as good, but if you are finding it's working well for you then that's great.

I find these sort of products distasteful only for how they are advertised and marketed, because it seems painfully obvious that they're trying to basically say that "without this specific type of soap, you can't feel confident that you're not gonna have a stanky vag!" which is in the bulk majority of cases complete BS.

Oh good lawd. Take the penis size thread for example. For the women who said they don't like a penis smaller than XYZ, the small penile men took offense and chimed in. They all took offense even though the statement was not personally directed at them.

Anyway, I don't have the energy or time to debate marketing. Adios, I'm leaving for camp!

I know I don't have to look at this thread... but please stop talking about pH, smells, soaps, washes, natural processes..... arghhhh.

Someone get me a time machine - the Doctor perhaps - so I can go back and live when people wouldn't even publicly admit to using the bathroom at all.

il_fullxfull.308808319.jpg

There is really no need to be offended. I know that myself and I am sure many other of the women here are aware that there are a lot of people who do have issues with certain soaps and detergents causing irritation and other problems in this area and that there is nothing abnormal about this. As far as I could see there was only one woman who actually said outright that they had never had "any problems" but that doesn't mean they're pointing fingers at you.

I didn't mean for my comments to make you or anyone else feel like I think all women who buy a pH balanced wash are suckers, especially because I am aware that some people do need a more gentle option because of a tendency toward irritation due to sensitive skin/allergies to soaps. I still stand by my opinion on the fact that other unscented mild soaps are probably just as good, but if you are finding it's working well for you then that's great.

I find these sort of products distasteful only for how they are advertised and marketed, because it seems painfully obvious that they're trying to basically say that "without this specific type of soap, you can't feel confident that you're not gonna have a stanky vag!" which is in the bulk majority of cases complete BS.

my comment was having to do with feminine products that use the 'sometimes i don't feel fresh' technique. products specifically geared to making you feel inadequate or dirty if you're not using them regularly.
i wasn't referring to a gentler type cleanser, which i do understand. there is a big difference between being sensitive in that area and being stinky in that area...and i was not trying to be offensive, perhaps just flippant.

Last edited:
Reactions: grt$5vb
if you need a special wash for your twat you probably need to see a gynecologist.
just sayin'

That's basically what my Wife said when we saw the ad for this special soap on TV.

They forgot step number 9: Rub your vagina in your boss' face.

lol!
laughing-smiley-004.gif

[MENTION=1855]christmas[/MENTION] My sister's doctor told her to use antibacterial body wash down there & she gets a cheap off brand. :)

Sounds like just the thing I need to clean my vagina.

YOU cork it!

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
<------ Hygiene freak. :rolleyes: This thread has reached beyond ridiculous.

I wonder if because INFJs are only 1% of the population that they are the 1% of the females that never have problems. OH WAIT ... nope.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to pack for camping where there are no showers. Oh wait.. YES there are showers!!! WOOHHOOOO, but packing my Summer's Eve Feminine Wash just adds to the bulk. I'll opt out this time. How ever will I survive? :D

ETA: I'll let you know when I return. Perhaps I should blog about it.
There, there..

I don't recommend cornstarch... very gritty.

Certain vaginal washes can really mess up your PH. Read the labels carefully if you are considering using the product.

-Anna

Certain vaginal washes can really mess up your PH. Read the labels carefully if you are considering using the product.

-Anna

In the words of my anatomy professor:

"Messing with the pH of your vagina will make it a welcoming home for the Yeastie Beasties"

*If this ever happens to you: 2 words...Cranberry Juice.

Reactions: grt$5vb
^ I always thought that was just for UTIs, works for yeast too? Neato.

yogurt for yeast too.

<------ Hygiene freak. :rolleyes: This thread has reached beyond ridiculous.

I wonder if because INFJs are only 1% of the population that they are the 1% of the females that never have problems. OH WAIT ... nope.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to pack for camping where there are no showers. Oh wait.. YES there are showers!!! WOOHHOOOO, but packing my Summer's Eve Feminine Wash just adds to the bulk. I'll opt out this time. How ever will I survive? :D

ETA: I'll let you know when I return. Perhaps I should blog about it

Well....?