soap. for your vagina | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

soap. for your vagina

This is somewhat related to the topic.

Has anybody ever used Jamu or Virgin Sticks? I've recently seen a lot of ads for them and went all...o_O...interesting.

[MENTION=1009]bamf[/MENTION]
i laughed, i'm sorry but that was funny!

ok i concede that vaginas have a scent, not like a knee cap or a back that's true, but no more noticeable that those parts would be either.
if a woman crosses her legs and it wafts, well that there is what i call a 'smell'

Omg this is fun.
Yeah, as a guy you start off wanting anything that has one until your first girlfriends introduce you to something you're not sure how to deal with.

If I walk away, I gotta figure another way to take care of this so you force yourself through. But man I'm not sure I want this one to call me again.

Trust me, there are girls that take care of themselves, almost obsessively. And the most of you don't enough.

I used to think what some girls were willing to do was so disgusting until I was asked for a couple favors back.

Depends on the girl.

Let me clarify that a feminine wash doesn't "mask" a smell or make it smell better. It tends to be a very light cleanser. While I agree that you shouldn't be shoving any cleansers up into your lady parts ... surface cleaning them is just part of the hygiene process for many. [MENTION=3240]Jill Hives[/MENTION] mentioned a glycerin soap, which is pretty much the same (I'm just too lazy to look for it.) Many basic soaps do not totally wash off your skin and in these parts can cause major skin irritation for some ... like me. Since using a feminine soap I have never had a problem.

So congratulations to the women who have never had and "issue". You probably wouldn't admit you've ever had a pimple on your butt either.

Last edited:
Seriously, does anyone remember who it was that posted this thing on the forum a couple of years ago?? They said the exact same thing "Should this be legal?"

Is racoonlove still around?? That kid was really cool. Also what happened to that super perverted guy who would write inappropriate comments on every thread?

He was perverted but everybody still liked him. I forget what his username was.

Edit: He had a crazy looking goatee. It's driving me crazy.... MS...

Shai Gar.
We don't speak of him.

Also, everyone did not like him...

Reactions: tfg345i4u5lw
btw, what do you guys think about vaginal deodorant? :D

4th-packet-photo13.jpg

Attachments

• 4th-packet-photo13.jpg
    4th-packet-photo13.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Let me clarify that a feminine wash doesn't "mask" a smell or make it smell better. It tends to be a very light cleanser. While I agree that you shouldn't be shoving any cleansers up into your lady parts ... surface cleaning them is just part of the hygiene process for many. [MENTION=3240]Jill Hives[/MENTION] mentioned a glycerin soap, which is pretty much the same (I'm just too lazy to look for it.) Many basic soaps do not totally wash off your skin and in these parts can cause major skin irritation for some ... like me. Since using a feminine soap I have never had a problem.

So congratulations to the women who have never had and "issue". You probably wouldn't admit you've ever had a pimple on your butt either.

i have had a pimple on my butt. i admit it.

[4/16/11 9:18:34 PM] : i dont understand the appeal for vagina
[4/16/11 9:18:57 PM] : its like.... beyond being smooshy and boring.... they have that odd vagina smell no matter how clean
[4/16/11 9:19:01 PM] : they reek of genetalia

That's unfortunate.

The scent of pussy ranges but it's always exhilirating because it's natural. No perfumes, no deodorants. Especially post-exertion and pre-shower. Guaranteed that if I'm busy on my computer or doing something and I'm even reminded of it--let alone her walking up to me--I will stop and want it. It's male catnip is what it is.

The couple of times when it was so overpowering that I had to say something were cases of some sort of infection. Even then, it's a different scent. Acrid.

it shouldn't be wafting up at you as you are walking along or anything
That made me giggle. XD

With regards to the original post, I've found practicing good hygiene in general to be sufficient.

btw, what do you guys think about vaginal deodorant? :D

omg, i found some of that stuff in my mom's bathroom when i was in HS, and i used it liberally on my thighs and underwear (too scared to put it on my vag) because gym class. they never would let us shower after we ran and played, and it was sad.

I dont have a vagina.

what? no wai.

seriously though, i doubt women need to worry about plain old soap hurting their dainty parts.

somethin' else you said got me thinkins. i wonder if if these ads are aimed at women who can't don't have access to a gynecologist, and who don't go for regular check-ups. any kind of odor coming for your actual vagina uh tube is most likely a case for your doctor like you said.

Last edited:
somethin' else you said got me thinkins. i wonder if if these ads are aimed at women who can't don't have access to a gynecologist, and who don't go for regular check-ups. any kind of odor coming for your actual vagina uh tube is most likely a case for your doctor like you said.

I would say these ads are targeted at

1) hygiene freaks that can't tolerate any sort of body odor and feel "dirty" and like they need to have just about everything smelling of perfume
2) the insecure who will buy into the idea that everyone can smell their vag just when they walk by them, hence..."be confident", be confident your vag doesn't reek.

The vintage ads for Lysol (yeah, that stuff scalded vaginas) douche are hilarious in how their are trying to tell women their husband will leave them if they don't douche with the product.

Last edited:
Nothing works better than baby powder anyway, ask a stripper some time.

<------ Hygiene freak. :rolleyes: This thread has reached beyond ridiculous.

I wonder if because INFJs are only 1% of the population that they are the 1% of the females that never have problems. OH WAIT ... nope.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to pack for camping where there are no showers. Oh wait.. YES there are showers!!! WOOHHOOOO, but packing my Summer's Eve Feminine Wash just adds to the bulk. I'll opt out this time. How ever will I survive? :D

ETA: I'll let you know when I return. Perhaps I should blog about it.

Last edited:
Well, can you say easily offended? :rolleyes:

We were discussing who the ads target conceptually, not the users themselves. I think what's more ridiculous than the discussion is that you feel called out. For the record, I also use soap to wash my privates - and no, I don't consider myself a hygiene freak or insecure about my odor.

Yes offended. As far as I can tell, I'm the only person in this thread who has had an adverse opinion. Who is the target audience and user are the same thing. I am part of that target audience, so insults directed toward the target audience are directed at me as well.

Last edited:
Who is the target audience and user are the same thing.

Not exactly; marketing targets specific demographics, but that's not necessarily what they get and doesn't account for outliers. Take Budwiser for example, the beer was specifically designed to appeal to the male younger middle aged sports fans demographic, these are guys who typically sit around in front of a TV watching football and have big old beer guts, often times married. Hence the use of the frog, using a frog is unthreatening, people can feel pretty good about themselves when compared to a frog, it's not uncommon in beer adverts to see young "hot" looking people, someone in that demographic can't relate to it very well, they don't have six pack abs and their wife sure as hell doesn't look like the young hot women in the ad. The mirror neurons won't pick up that much slack and it just seems silly. However that's not to say there are no women who drink Budwiser, there are plenty of women who enjoy the drink even though it is not Budwiser's primary demographic. So there are plenty of users not in the target audience.