soap. for your vagina | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

soap. for your vagina

Reactions: Kgal and Jill Hives
Excellent thread btw. I think the best thing to do is stick a neti pot up your vag then you can tip one way or the other and the water comes out your butt.. No need for special soaps.

O_O

At first I was loling at this, but now you've actually kind of terrified me with this comment because with my literal mind my thoughts inevitably wandered into vaginal fistulas and that is just about the most disgusting and terrifying thing ever and I think the only way something like this would even be possible.

Um DON'T google that unless you have a strong stomach, k.

LOL I better shut up now before this has to be moved to the mature sections. .:hides:.

Vaginas definitely have a smell. o_O I mean it shouldn't be wafting up at you as you are walking along or anything, but there is definitely a certain scent associated with a vagina even in its normal healthy state.

Reminded me of a conversation I had with a female friend quite a while back.

[4/16/11 9:18:34 PM] : i dont understand the appeal for vagina
[4/16/11 9:18:57 PM] : its like.... beyond being smooshy and boring.... they have that odd vagina smell no matter how clean
[4/16/11 9:19:01 PM] : they reek of genetalia

O_O

At first I was loling at this, but now you've actually kind of terrified me with this comment because with my literal mind my thoughts inevitably wandered into vaginal fistulas and that is just about the most disgusting and terrifying thing ever and I think the only way something like this would even be possible.

Um DON'T google that unless you have a strong stomach, k.

LOL I better shut up now before this has to be moved to the mature sections. .:hides:.

Apparently you should have clicked that vaginas talk grosses you out.

Reactions: Jill Hives
if you need a special wash for your twat you probably need to see a gynecologist.
just sayin'

well, my question came from some thinkings. people didn't always use soap, so they didn't use soap in that area. i've always used soap there and it seemed fine. i haven't had any complaints, but should i be using something more "Ph balanced" as it sez on the bottle. is soap bad for your lady parts? is this stuff better?

well, my question came from some thinkings. people didn't always use soap, so they didn't use soap in that area. i've always used soap there and it seemed fine. i haven't had any complaints, but should i be using something more "Ph balanced" as it sez on the bottle. is soap bad for your lady parts? is this stuff better?

Steel wool should work.

Gentlemen, if vagina soap makes you squeemish...

Should this be legal???

rapex-condom.jpg

Anyone remember that thread??

I think it is some sort of anti-rape device.

Seriously, does anyone remember who it was that posted this thing on the forum a couple of years ago?? They said the exact same thing "Should this be legal?"

Is racoonlove still around?? That kid was really cool. Also what happened to that super perverted guy who would write inappropriate comments on every thread?

He was perverted but everybody still liked him. I forget what his username was.

Edit: He had a crazy looking goatee. It's driving me crazy.... MS...

Last edited:
Reactions: jyrffw54
I think it is some sort of anti-rape device.

What's amusing to me about the anti rape device is that you still have to go through the trauma of being cornered, pinned down, stripped and penetrated for this to have any effect. Yes, that shit is going to hurt the rapist but you still got raped.

What's amusing to me about the anti rape device is that you still have to go through the trauma of being cornered, pinned down, stripped and penetrated for this to have any effect. Yes, that shit is going to hurt the rapist but you still got raped.

Hmmmm, not so much an anti-rape device as a rape revenge device.

ao99j.jpg

Reactions: Quiet
[MENTION=1009]bamf[/MENTION]
I don't mean that as an odor, but that they don't naturally give off the scent of roses and I wouldn't want my partner's to. Randomly sniffing a healthy vagina shouldn't really result in a smell, but when things are getting heated up there is definitely a noticeable difference in aroma from the vagina compared to the knee cap or back
i laughed, i'm sorry but that was funny!

ok i concede that vaginas have a scent, not like a knee cap or a back that's true, but no more noticeable that those parts would be either.
if a woman crosses her legs and it wafts, well that there is what i call a 'smell'

i wasn't suggesting you as in YOU, it was a figure of speech sorry!
seriously though, i doubt women need to worry about plain old soap hurting their dainty parts. heck lever 2000 is good for all your 2000 parts, and i think your genitalia is probably somewhere in that list.
as for not using cleanser at all well i think women probably had stinky twats in the old days. i seem to remember my mother had a can of FDS in the bathroom cabinet and after finding out what it was i was totally grossed out.