heh

It is true.
I am good looking.

Nobody get any ideas.
Because I'm actually poisonous.

Just kidding..
maybe.

Oooooooooh........ are you neon?

Well, because I think we need to re-wire our thinking and phrase things with positive perspectives. We don't need to play on unflattering ways of thinking.

Kept the lightbulb, added the face. It's friggin hard to get a pic of me that I actually like.

Do poisonous things taste bad, too?

I always use my favorite celebs or bands as avatars on the forums I'm at, so that's why I have Jared Leto as my default av. :tongue1: I don't use my own pictures out of internet paranoia. They can stay in the picture thread, but having my pic next to everything I say would freak me out.

They can stay in the picture thread, but having my pic next to everything I say would freak me out.

The concept does have a disconcerting feel, doesn't it?
Sometimes I do use an actual picture of myself, but it always feels kinda weird, at least at first.

I just use what ever picture I happen to come across and like. Sometimes it's me, right now it's Kerouac.

Well, because I think we need to re-wire our thinking and phrase things with positive perspectives. We don't need to play on unflattering ways of thinking.

Go bake me a cake and I will think about it.

I notice a lot of people have a picture of themselves for their avatar, I also note that most of those people are good looking, do you think good looking people are more likely to see their face as part of their identity? whereas people that aren't so good looking might want to distance themselve from what they actually look like, so their identity is completely unrelated to how they look.

Why do/don't you have a self avatar?

Do you like it when other people have a self avatar? Does it help you relate to them more?

I don't particulary think I'm good looking :D it took me a great deal of courage to post my first picture on this forum.

I like to have a face with the name, it helps me to connect more to a person, it makes a person more real to me and avoids that I have this wild fantasy about his/her appearance.

I placed my own face in my current avatar because I want to be more honest. I have used so many gorgeous women in my avatar and somehow I don't think it is fair that I represent myself with them, since I'm not as pretty as they are. This picture was taken in Barcelona in one of the most beautiful houses of Gaudi. I like it very much because that was one of the most beautiful days of my life and this must be the most real representation of myself. It reminds me of that day and how I felt then. Instead of showing who I want to be, this avatar shows who I am, inside and out

For me it's:

A: I lack the imagination for some obscure picture.
B: I feel comfortable with showing who I am.
C: The girlfriend enjoys it. :m161:

Why aren't you naked?

I'd be if I was invisible, that shit would be awesome!

Until the day you're in the middle of Marks & Spencers and it inexplicably stops working