[PAX] - Self Avatars | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] Self Avatars

Until the day you're in the middle of Marks & Spencers and it inexplicably stops working

I'd be in the right place then. Just grab a suit and run out.

I don't use one 'cause I'm too lazy to first find one I like, then resize it XP Plus, I like picking colourful things, lol. No self-pics of me are colourful enough.

Reactions: Fluffball
I usually use my own face, because honestly, it takes me entirely too long to pick something else.

I notice a lot of people have a picture of themselves for their avatar, I also note that most of those people are good looking, do you think good looking people are more likely to see their face as part of their identity? whereas people that aren't so good looking might want to distance themselve from what they actually look like, so their identity is completely unrelated to how they look.

Why do/don't you have a self avatar?

Do you like it when other people have a self avatar? Does it help you relate to them more?
As I was scanning thru the forum, I couldn’t help noticing that, EVERYONE seemed to have an Avatar image opposed to a real one. I’ve actually been wondering if I went against rule I knew NOT about. Yet, now I get it from reading some. However,....
maybe I should ??

As I was scanning thru the forum, I couldn’t help noticing that, EVERYONE seemed to have an Avatar image opposed to a real one. I’ve actually been wondering if I went against rule I knew NOT about. Yet, now I get it from reading some. However,....
maybe I should ??
do whatever you want. . I just dont like my picture, I dont like to reminded I am old, and not an elvish healer poet . .